Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Xtreme Sports
For those who like something a bit out of the ordinary. No diamonds, no line markers, no nets. Just you.

how to do a backside boardslide on a skateboard by tita216

Posted By:
tita216 Lock
tita216
StarStarStarStar
tell me what yall think about it afterwardz.

Steps:
1. Roll toward whatever object you want to slide on at a slight angle xclose to parallel).

2. Determine whether an ollie is required. If the object is low, take the weight off your front wheels as you lift them and turn the board over the object. You must turn 90 degrees fairly quickly to avoid sliding or losing your momentum. Your chest should be facing the front when you land. If the object is high, hit your tail and ollie onto it. After you pop the tail and are starting to go up, turn your body 90 degrees frontside and xxx over the object so you land on it with the middle of the board.

3. Bend your knees as you land to ease the transition into sliding. Your momentum should begin the slide for you.

4. Stay with your slide as long as you can or as long as the object permits.

5. Begin to turn back toward the direction you were rolling as you near the end of the object, and simply drop off. If there is no end, pop off the object, pushing your rear wheels against the side of the object as you turn your body.

Tips:
Start on a low double-sided curb with an end to it, and then work your way up to blocks and rails.

Warnings:
Watch out for objects taller than your hips to avoid uncomfortable straddle-landings when you shoot out.

Skateboarding is an inherently dangerous activity that can result in serious injury or death. We recommend that you seek proper training and equipment before attempting this activity.

everyone loves a new york city girl! aka ME!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favirote BaseBall Team

FROZEN part2

Should i let the populars use me

how do i ma freinds here

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What song is stuck in your head?

latest videos