Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Xtreme Sports
For those who like something a bit out of the ordinary. No diamonds, no line markers, no nets. Just you.

Martial Arts

Posted By:
Oswalnay
Oswalnay
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm a second degree Black Belt in Taekwondo. If anyone else does martial arts, feel free to post here.

Music, comics, and computers RULE!

I love Apple Inc.!
iPads, iPods, iPhones and Macs all ROCK!

Save the Earth! ♲

Oh, and it drives me crazy when ppl typ lik di$, have bad grammar/spelling, or type in all caps LIKE THIS. A combo of them all is even worse.

Martial Arts

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oswalnay" wrote:

I'm a second degree Black Belt in Taekwondo. If anyone else does martial arts, feel free to post here.
I'm REALLY near a black belt in traditional Okinawan martial arts, with some Shotokan in it too. I'm planning on doing Taekwondo after I get my first black belt, because it takes a shorter time to get a black belt. It took me about six or seven years, counting the last testing that I have. I'm very very close to the black belt now, and I'm not quitting. How long exactly did it take you to get one of those black belts?

Martial Arts

Posted By:
Oswalnay
Oswalnay
StarStarStarStarStar
It depends, it took me (I think) 3 years to get my first degree, 2.5 years (I think) to get my second degree, and 3.5 (I think) years to get my third degree, and I'm not sure about the rest.

Music, comics, and computers RULE!

I love Apple Inc.!
iPads, iPods, iPhones and Macs all ROCK!

Save the Earth! ♲

Oh, and it drives me crazy when ppl typ lik di$, have bad grammar/spelling, or type in all caps LIKE THIS. A combo of them all is even worse.

Martial Arts

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
About three years each? Okay, I was pretty sure that's how long it took. In my style, it takes six or seven years. I really want to start a second style of karate, though, because so far I like it a lot. Was the black belt testing really hard for you? It's hard for us, because we have to know 10 kata forms, 30 one-steps and 30 self defense, four minute of straight sparring, and I'm pretty sure 30 blocks, strikes, kicks. So it's pretty intense.

Martial Arts

Posted By:
GodLes
GodLes
StarStarStarStar
i love muay thai

Martial Arts

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm a deputy black belt in taekwondo -that's half red half black. It took three years to get that and it will take about one month before testing for my black belt, no degrees just yet. I know of black belts who are second degree, and it took them about four years to get that in the total amount of testing in Taekwondo.

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Martial Arts

Posted By:
DanielleHopeFan1
DanielleHopeFan1
StarStarStarStar
I'm brown belt in Judo and Yellow belt in Karate Big Grin I started Karate 2 months ago

Jessieee

Martial Arts

Posted By:
animalloveramber
animalloveramber
Star
Hey, I do TaeKwonDo. Do you do ATA? I'm only a yellow belt... for now. smile

Martial Arts

Posted By:
asian dude_1708580 Lock
asian dude_1708580
StarStar
i im a black belt in tae kwon do 1st dergee black karate 2nd degree black judo 1 degree black jiu jit tsu 3rd degree black tang soo do 3rd degree black kung fu 1st degree black and aikido white i ve been sdudying martial arts for seven year i started them all in the same week except for the aikido

-no weakness no pain no mercy
-eat, attack, run, escape fast
-no satisfaction until the enemy is down

Martial Arts

Posted By:
armbarmaster
armbarmaster
StarStar
ive been doing martial arts for about 9 years now, and ive gotten into submission wrestling recently. anyone want to reply a reliable submission for me?

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Dead Baby Kickball

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

This or That??