Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Xtreme Sports
For those who like something a bit out of the ordinary. No diamonds, no line markers, no nets. Just you.

Martial Arts

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm a first degree black belt in TKD.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Martial Arts

Posted By:
twixi10
twixi10
StarStar
i am a second degree yellow belt in tae kwon do, i would be like a blue belt if it weren't for me switching organizations. i also did eskrima/ arnis and a little bit of  a jujitsui camp

Martial Arts

Posted By:
Taekwondo forever
Taekwondo forever
Star
I just started doing ITF Taekowondo a few months ago. I absolutely love it! im planning to stick with it forever. i just went for my exam 2 weeks ago and came home with a stripe on my belt!

Martial Arts

Posted By:
TeamAustin
TeamAustin
StarStarStarStarStar
So TKD, I've been doing it since I was 5 and I stopped 1 month ago for leg recovery but I came back. I was a gold belt and I always got awards for best attitude and stuff like that. I stopped TKD when I injured my leg. I had to get leg surgery but now I'm back.

Martial Arts

Posted By:
hippie
hippie
StarStarStar
For Now Im Going To Do KickBoxing. Then Next Year Im Going To Do Brazilian Jiu Jitsui 

I HAD A DREAM I WAS KING, I WOKE UP STILL KING.
-Eminem

Martial Arts

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Does the karate on Club Penguin count? That's the only Martial Arts I'm concerned of...XD

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

Martial Arts

Posted By:
big boy great
big boy great
Star
 Coolhey sister sorry to break your good mood i am in my seventh degree black belt and currently struggling with my 3rd red belt just to get my eight black belt sha i wish good luck in taeckwondo class 

Martial Arts

Posted By:
BullsSwag231_2193151 Lock
BullsSwag231_2193151
StarStar
I love Bruce Lee.So I take Jeet Kune Do a combination of little bit of everything                                      JEET KUNE DO BRUCE LEE YEAH

SWAGGER

Martial Arts

Posted By:
mafia394
mafia394
Star
i do tae kwon do and im a high brown but depending on price of monthly fee,  a black belt could take as short as a year or a year and a half. and the testing is hard. its a good challenge

JUST CAUSE

Martial Arts

Posted By:
Buggs B
Buggs B
StarStarStar
I take judo its awsome

Your hand fits in mine like its made for me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Celeb Crush

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

What browser do you use?

Fave bands

latest videos