x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Sports

Posted By:
dakotah510
dakotah510

StarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Ilove it! kasey kahne is the best! EXTREME!  GO # 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dakotah510
I love 1D

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
DENNY HAMLIN.

ur mem

Posted By:
volleyballrox24_2048609 Lock
volleyballrox24_2048609

StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
JEFF GORDON! <3 #24

live-love-sports

Posted By:
Team Audi #46_1798243 Lock
Team Audi #46_1798243

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Don't think I came on here to hate because I didn't. Just my opinion. NASCAR requires the least amount of racing skill possible EXCEPT on road courses because, they are pretty difficult to handle. Most of there races are on small oval tracks that have tight traffic but, it's not going to be as difficult as LMP cars dealing with GT traffic. The other tracks are super speedways like Daytona International Speedway and Indianapolis. Both very famous tracks for NASCAR but, also for Daytona's 24 Hour race and FIA F1 for being at Indianapolis for 2+ years. All i'm trying to say is that NASCAR isn't as difficult as rallying, GT racing, Le Mans series, 24 Hour races yet it is so popular among people in the U.S. They seem completely blind of the other racing disciplines.

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||

Posted By:
volleyballrox24_2048609 Lock
volleyballrox24_2048609

StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

Don't think I came on here to hate because I didn't. Just my opinion. NASCAR requires the least amount of racing skill possible EXCEPT on road courses because, they are pretty difficult to handle. Most of there races are on small oval tracks that have tight traffic but, it's not going to be as difficult as LMP cars dealing with GT traffic. The other tracks are super speedways like Daytona International Speedway and Indianapolis. Both very famous tracks for NASCAR but, also for Daytona's 24 Hour race and FIA F1 for being at Indianapolis for 2+ years. All i'm trying to say is that NASCAR isn't as difficult as rallying, GT racing, Le Mans series, 24 Hour races yet it is so popular among people in the U.S. They seem completely blind of the other racing disciplines.

People don't usually watch nascar to watch the skills the drivers have, they only watch for the big crashes. I would know haha that's the only reason i really watch it.

live-love-sports

Posted By:
Team Audi #46_1798243 Lock
Team Audi #46_1798243

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"volleyballrox24" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

People don't usually watch nascar to watch the skills the drivers have, they only watch for the big crashes. I would know haha that's the only reason i really watch it.

Yeah same here but, some people are serious about it and I don't know why. And waiting for crashes to happen is a little boring just the fact that it takes some time for it to happen.

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||

Latest Forum Posts

Lets all lie! -moved

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

The Banning Game

let's talk about your crushes :)

Is Google making us stupid?

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Latest Videos