"How could you?!" "I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!"
This is over Never Bite a Boy on the First Date by Tamara Summers.
Meet Kira, an average high-school student who happens to be stuck being 16 for all eternity. She has 7 issues:
1. She's a vampire now.
2. A student at her school was found dead, with the telltale fang marks.
3. Everyone thinks it was her, because she turned Zach into a vampire.
4. But she didn't do it!!! (Honestly)
5. Nobody believes her, so...
6. She's got a week to figure out who did. She has three prime suspects. And...
7. She's falling in love with one of them. But what if HE'S the killer?
This book was a fun read. I love Kira's attitude, and it had a nice storyline. The killer was about who I expected, which was sort of annoying. There was one part of the ending i didn't really like, but I won't tell you what.
Final Grade: B
Read more posts from this blog