Back left
Back right

do you think girls can play basketball

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
WHOA WHOA WHOA a bit rude there? Just because some girls don't play it like me, doesn't mean we're bad at it! o: UGH I hate guys that think THEY'RE better then girls >n>

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Meow_Viv" wrote:

WHOA WHOA WHOA a bit rude there? Just because some girls don't play it like me, doesn't mean we're bad at it! o: UGH I hate guys that think THEY'RE better then girls >n>
ikr!!

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
girls are good at basket ball

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

God guys like that make me mad >.

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
OF COURSE THEY CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People might think oh girls aren't sporty they just go for cheerleading!!! Hello haven't you seen a girl play. I play basketball all the time with my best friends and i win them. See that answers your question girls can play basketball! smile

Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
girls can do some stuff that some boys dont know how to do. any way (get to the point), im going to 8th grade. i played basketball in 7th grade. it was alright. i never really liked sports, so im keeping it cool this year. no sports for me....

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yes i can play basketball, well we girls could play basket ball because we have longer legs then you boys out there! Angry

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Of course girls can play i was in basketball camp dis summa we beat em!!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
duhh girls cn play ball if they really want to

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
yes they can i play basketball and i waz on the a-team for my school

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity