Back left
Back right
Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

The earth will be boring if all of us are the same thats why some people are bi to make the earth different so it wont be so boring  but someone told me that if you are who you are you wont be boring cuz everyone else is the same you will be the star that will shine the most at night dont be the dull star be the bright and shing star like you are.

Umm...let's see. I'm straighter than a circlesmile

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hi guys,
I would just like everyone to know, we take this forum very seriously and we do not like when people make fun of others by simply saying "lol" or "that's funny" if you do not like this topic do not reply to it. If you can't give advice do not reply to it. As simple as that. Thank y'all.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
    Ranking:

"jordand08" wrote:

Hi guys,

I would just like everyone to know, we take this forum very seriously and we do not like when people make fun of others by simply saying "lol" or "that's funny" if you do not like this topic do not reply to it. If you can't give advice do not reply to it. As simple as that. Thank y'all.

That's stupid you think that we should do what you want, we all see that you are needy for attention.  I don't care if you reply or not just respect others opinion it's a free forum and you don't make the rules

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

You don't have to figure it out right now. If you like someone, just leave it at that and eventually it will start to become more clear what types of people you are attracted to. Until then, just leave off the label. I'm pretty confused about that myself, to be honest. If you want to tell your parents, then go for it but mention that you aren't exactly sure yet, and only if you feel safe doing so.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I believe that is fair because no can control you besides yourselves. So don't let people push you around for being Bi. By the way I'm Bi and I don't care people think or say about me.  Rainbow Rainbow

LolBabyGirl123 Out!

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I don't and will let anyone bother me because I'm bi and I am proud of it

Umm...let's see. I'm straighter than a circlesmile

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Idk, help men. Plz responde

Posted about 3 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

I am straight but I think at the young ages you should this time to explore and don't put yourself in a box quite yet. If it is meant to be and you are Bi then those feelings will be there even when you are older. So don't feel pressured to have to make a decision right now.

Support The Potsies~ POTS Disease Awareness

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

i mean how tf can u be bi. i mean its quite understandable for atheists but for christians ''whats wrong with u people'' i strongly disapprove the lgbtq community its just rubbish

Whether you can or cant , you're right.
~henry Ford ~

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

i'm straight