Back left
Back right
Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

I am straight even though almost everyone thinks I am either Bi or a Lesbian just because they stereotype me as that because of my short pixie haircut and I rarely if ever wear girly clothing. I even get bullied about my look which I find really sad. I hate bullying and labels and stereotyping. Just let people be happy and who they want to be.

Halsey is the greatest
"Peace will win, and Fear will lose." ~Halsey

Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Um, I'm not bi, because it is against my religion (Hinduism) but I'm not against it. I guess it is okay to be bi, but I also think that it could become a major sin and go against god's will.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

It is so not early to come out to people with this! And even if people don't support you, I will. And so will god! We have faith in you!

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I'm straight but i guess i'm not really against Bi because me mom wouldn't want me to be Bi and its kinda against my religion: Orthodox, so yeah. 

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

It is perfectly normal to question your sexuality and not have full certainty of it. I myself am pretty sure I am bi, but I’m not completely sure. I think that anyone who questions it is within complete and total reasoning. Don’t be ashamed and even if your religion doesn’t “agree” with it or is “against” it, don’t let that stop you from being comfortable with yourself. You should give yourself time and explore the lengths of your mind and your mental health, because you can still live life without being completely certain you are straight, gay, pan or bi or whatever it is. Don’t be angry with yourself, either. You should come to terms with it if you are angry about it. Because it is a small part of life, and love is love no matter what. It has no borders, and it doesn’t and shouldn’t discriminate.

I need you to know that whatever I’m doing here is probably because I’m bored.... except for roleplaying, because I love that. Anything else I do... don’t take me seriously. I’m a bad debater.

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I'm fifty-fifty on my sexuality, but I'm leaning towards gay. I know for a fact that I am not straight, but the question is whether or not I'm bisexual or gay. I haven't had a crush on a female yet, only guys, and I'm lucky to have gay fathers so I don't have to worry about coming out. I am labeled as gay by my peers (I hate it), but not for kissing a guy or anything. It's only because I like pink and apparently 'sound gay' to them. Perhaps I am too young to really know, but my mental maturity level is at least a teenager's level, so... I'm not sure. But My answer would be probably gay, possibly bisexual.

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"animalgirl360" wrote:

Um, I'm not bi, because it is against my religion (Hinduism) but I'm not against it. I guess it is okay to be bi, but I also think that it could become a major sin and go against god's will.

I do not doubt that you are heterosexual, but saying that you are not bisexual or homosexual because it is against your religion makes no sense. One can repress feelings due to their beliefs, but things like sexuality are a matter of genetic arrangement. Think of bisexuality or homosexuality as something of a recessive gene, not everyone has it. A minority of people have it. Curling ones tongue is a common recessive gene, but not everyone can do it. The ones who cannot curl their tongue can be equated to heterosexuals, like myself (which is quite ironic in this scenario, as I can, in fact, curl my tongue). Also, you say that you are not because it is against your religion. I do not doubt the theological piece there, but saying you aren't because of Hindi beliefs is just implying (though I doubt that you meant it this way) that sexuality is a choice, which is scientifically not true, and rather offensive. If I said that sexuality was a choice to the few acquaintances I have who aren't heterosexual, they would be taken aback. If I said that to my godfathers, who got married two and a half years ago, they would be taken aback! Have a nice day, and realize that I was giving a friendly tip, not some kind of obscure personal attack.

Roleplay or Debate, I am there!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I am bi and if you have a problem. To be honest, I DON'T MIND because you and everybody isn't going to stop me from being Bi. So yeah

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I am straight but I have tons of gay, lesbian, and bi friends. I don't really have feelings for anyone so yeah... hehe.

Hey there you, looking for a brighter season. Need to lay your burden down. Hey there you, drowning in a helpless feeling. Buried under deeper ground.

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I could go either way but I'm usually into guys, and i don't really find people i like very often so I'm still not quite sure.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
~Lao Tzu