Back left
Back right
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Recent personal developments have led me to realize that I'm bisexual. I felt coming out here was better than at my home. They claim to be accepting, but I would never be seen the same if I came out to my parents or family of friends.

Roleplay or Debate, I am there!

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Bi - I will never going to be straight because me being Bi, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me because I am able to express who I am as a person and I don't have to care what other people say. I am who I am because god had made me this way and I wouldn't change it for the world. I also wouldn't want someone to change me or change me from being Bi to Straight. It made me strong today and I am proud to be who I am. If you have an issue with it than I don't need you in my life because you are toxic and I don't need toxic people around me. I'm sorry if me being Bi is offending you, to be honest I don't care. Y'all just hate me for being true to myself

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I am straight

You're ripped at every edge, but you are a masterpiece~ Halsey

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Straight cuz I love meh some bois I'm not young for this but whatever.)

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019

sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.
So, I hope to get 5000 posts by the end of June.
-Miss LFlowera Peach UnicornMcCupcRainbowake

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I'm straight  BUT I support Bisexuality

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I’m openly pansexual

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I am bi

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I am not bi, because I think it is against my religion, but If you're bi, I won't judge you (unless you say you want to date me. Trust me, I've had bi people tell me they want to date me before).

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"Lily_oo" wrote:

Bi - I will never going to be straight because me being Bi, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me because I am able to express who I am as a person and I don't have to care what other people say. I am who I am because God had made me this way and I wouldn't change it for the world. I also wouldn't want someone to change me or change me from being Bi to Straight. It made me strong today and I am proud to be who I am. If you have an issue with it than I don't need you in my life because you are toxic and I don't need toxic people around me. I'm sorry if me being Bi is offending you, to be honest, I don't care. Y'all just hate me for being true to myself

God made us all equal, it's just the people who judge. Even in the worst situation, just remember that God is there to support you and he is always on the side of goodwill and righteousness!

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I am a happy bi

You should see me in a crown