Back left
Back right
Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I broke up with my bf a couple days ago and i still love him and my best friend says she loves him wat do i do to get him back because he is stubern and doesnt talk about his feelings Mad

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Mrs.Beatles" wrote:

I broke up with my bf a couple days ago and i still love him and my best friend says she loves him wat do i do to get him back because he is stubern and doesnt talk about his feelings Mad

well tell him im sorry that i broken up with you i dont what got into me i still want to be with you i really want to go out with you so i want to know if you want to go back out with me Blush

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
well he broke up with me is wat i ment to say but i was in a hurry

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
well if he broke up with u then it means he dosnt like u or he only sees you as a friend you should just let him go and go on with your life the same thing happend 2 my friend and she still loved him for a few months but then she relized he didnt like her like she did (even though i kept telling her to let him go for 2 months b4) anyway now she has a boyfriend and her ex and her are good friends

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Um...I would just go ahead and try to get him back and even if he's stubborn and doesn't talk about his feelings!

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
okay. simple answer. MOVE ON!!!! I know it sounds harsh but its true. he dosent belong to anyone. not you, not anyone. he probbably dosent like you or your friend. and dont get mad at your friend either. never stop being friends with someone over a boy. that is just stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if u r thinking about not being friends with her, here is a question for you, is you r friendship worth ending? Frustrated

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
onething you should know you might have many bfs but you will never many many bffs[best friends forever]. so give your friend, him and get her back!

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Mrs.Beatles" wrote:

i know how it feels but don't break friendship because of this i did and now i realize how blind i was i really miss her and i don't know if i will be forgiven for my mistake. but truth is was blind from him dumping me but one thing is for sure friendship is more important than any boy all i can say is NO MATTER HOW ANGERY OR UPSET YOU ARE SHE IS STILL YOUR FRIEND SO DON'T make the mistake i did you WILL REGRET it. hope this helps please tell me what you do whatever you decide to do from Sweet Happy Yearning Sorrowful Annoyed Mistakes 9 6 Love &Wink smile Hippie

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Take it easy wait un till you get out of school to worry about that unnessasary stuff Frustrated

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
GURL I KNOW THAT RIGHT Wink

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Forum Activity