Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Which board game you prefer ?

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
    Ranking:

Board games a great way to spend some quality time with families, especially when most of them are stuck home. Board games are also the ideal option on a rainy day or family vacations. Board games for kids help parents to get them away from electronics.

The options are limitless as board games range from classics to the latest additions. They are not only fun for the kids but the whole family. Some of the best classic board games for kids are –

• Scrabble: It is the most popular word game, whether you sit down to play all the way or keep coming back it throughout the day. Scrabble is an excellent game for both young and adults.

• Clue: It is a murder mystery and keeps the players guessing for determining who, what, and where. If your child loves a little suspense, then this will keep them engaged.

• Chinese Checkers: With a capacity of up to six players, this is the perfect family gathering game.

• Chess: A strategy game and recommended for kids above 10-plus years. Chess is difficult but classic for sure. Stretch those brain muscles and practice some patience as well as strategy.

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

chess on lichess dot org. as anonymous. ha ha ha

"No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham ha ha ha ha

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I really like board games but when it comes down to my favorite I would have to go with twister or battle ship.

Battle Ship - is a 2 player game where you say coordinates and are trying to defeat all of the other players ships you have 2 peg board to help you keep track of everything. If you are wanting to play by yourself there is a electronic one where you press button and go against a robot. You can still play 2 player with electronic one as well.

Twister - is a 2 an up player game you have a big mat with 4 rows of red, green, yellow, and blue. 1 person will be picked to spin the spinner and when they spin it the person will say something like "left foot on red" there are fun twist and turns in the game. I will let you figure those out on you own i don't want spoil it

Well what are you waiting on go play one of these board games or another one, recommended in someone else post or even one you haven't played in a long time. But as always the number 1 rule is to have fun .

I am a Theater kid

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Cluedo, also exploding kittens though that's a card game ":_)