Back left
Back right

Teenage Celebrities... (Rp, with a twist!)

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Okay, imagine this. You are a normal kid. Normal school, normal homework, normal life. One day, you go to bed, and you wake up the next a celebrity. Literally. and you have no idea how you got there. Will you try and find a way back to your old life? Or will you enjoy the luxery? Name: Age(14-15): Looks: Personality(optional): Other:

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Grace 15 tall, big dark green eyes, long dark brown hair with pink highlights, irresitibly attractive, and always has Converse on. happy, bubly, flirty, and singlee an AWESOMEE actress..

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Kally 15 Long dirty blond hair, bright blue eyes, and is kind of short Is very sweet and caring but at times she can seem really wierd Is a dancer

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Alex 14 Brown Curly Hair Brown Eyes Likes to tlk funny out going Plays drums guitar and piano and i write and sing songs

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Scarlet Etoile 14 but somehow in college Profile picture Fun but crazy you'll never get over the sarcasm On Broadway but also studying to become an aeronautical engineer (rocket scientist)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Allison/Alli Age: !5 Looks: Tall, long redish blond hair, hazel eyes with a tint of green white sun dress, freckles Personality: nice with aditude Other: FAMOUS!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Text for Green Maddy 13 dirty blond hair when its cold i have hazel when its warm i have brown eyes likes to take pics of my cat and sometimes shy plays gutiar, and can do any thing with the computer (even take it apart))))

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

whn r we starting??

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Name: Kyleigh Age: 15 Looks: Short blonde hair, big light blue eyes, very fair skin, roughly 4'11. Personality(optional): Shy, caring, sweet. Other:

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

oh, i would join! name - amy age - 15 looks - (my profile pic) personality - cute, cool, pretty, tallented, loving, caring. other - you'll see

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity