Back left
Back right
Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
This RP is about an rock band formed by teenagers who are living near Hollywood, CA. Its starts out with them not knowing each other until they all go to an cafe and meet each other. They had their first gig there. They soon all become best friends and formed a band called The Runaways. So they decided to go on the road for a few months to tour the small cities around them. Some will quit the band and there will be friendships starting and breaking and as well as relationships starting and breaking. Roles: Lead Singer - (Girl) (Me) Gutarist - (Guy) (Taken) Electric Gutarist - (Girl) (Taken) Drums - (Guy) (Taken) Manager - (Guy) Keyboard (If needed) - (Girl) (Taken) Fan - (Girl) (Taken) Bass - (Girl) (Taken) Heres The Form Name: Age: Gender: Personality(Optional): Looks: Role: Other: I'll post mine in a minute and this is made by me and Rose!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Rose Anna (Goes by Rosie, stage name: Sie-Sie) Age: 16 Gender: girl Looks: long curly blonde hair, green eyes Other: plays electric guitar and sometimes helps with vocals when they start the band (if that's alright)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Adalynn 'Ada' Age: 17 Gender: Girl Personality(Optional): You'll see Looks: Black hair, blue eyes, and pale skin Role: Lead Singer Other: You'll see (Sure)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
anyone else?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Bumpers.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
anyone????????

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Bump

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Caroline Jones 15 Long black hair in ringlets, green eyes, tannish skin, short for her age, nice figure Keyboard

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Thanks for joining.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'll take the keyboard player please (;

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity