Lock
    Ranking:

NASCAR '14

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Dang...Is this question difficult...lol.. well.. My favorite Playstation 2 Game has to be Smackdown Versus Raw (2004)( An amazing soundtrack, though graphics needed improvement they werent too shabby and i played the heck out of it as a kid). For the game

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

OMG how and why is MINECRAFT not your fall time favourite game it's sooooooooo cool except the creepers... Oh we'll they're pretty awesome too by the way what are you dressing up for Halloween?????

Dolphin = smile
Dragon = smile
Me + Dolphin + Dragon = smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"dolphingirl_dragons" wrote:

OMG how and why is MINECRAFT not your fall time favourite game it's sooooooooo cool except the creepers... Oh we'll they're pretty awesome too by the way what are you dressing up for Halloween?????
Because, Minecraft is overrated. I remember how excited I was to play it, but it was just a huge let down in my opinion. Maybe if they ever add an actual story.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
    Ranking:

top ten #1 grand theft auto (all of them)#2 hitman(all of them)#3 call of duty (all of them) #4 Assassins creed (all of them) #5need for speed the run #6 midnight club la #7 saints row 1&2 #8 sleeping dogs #9 halo (all of them)#10 the elder scrolls (all of them) there you go some of the best games in my mind anyway

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

my favorite game is 5 night at freddys 1,2 and 3 and mancraft

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Assassins creed is mine all time favorite game 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Top ten
1.STARWARS BATTLEFRONT COLLECTION:by far my fav of all time u pick a class and the rest is based on skill how much u got. The new one comes out next year so siked!

2.HALO COLLECTION(all) from the parasitic flood to the little known about dangerous Halo has always brought awesome to the table

3.STAWWARS Force unleashed(all)awesome game being a sith one word....POWER!

4.COD(originals)i like the newer ones too but the originals bring a different type of excitement and a different type of story something that is hard to duplicate 

5.BROTHERS IN ARMS(all)the older one are more of a challenge but the story is compelling like a story but played out by you

6.Ratch and clank(all)i love the planet exploring and all the upgrades you can make

8.Vanquish:if you love blowing stuff up than this is your game a little old now but the excitement and chilling plot is still there

Favorite consoles(includes 9&10) 9.microsoft xbox1,360

10.sonyTongue Outlaystation,1,2,3,4 don't like online gameplay becuz its too easy to hack! 
thanks for reading and plz comment and friend

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

My most favourite game of all time probably has to be Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, if you have no idea why people give Bioware RPG's so much hype play KotOR and you will understand completely.

And World of Warcraft is a cool game, but when you look at it you can tell that it's been around for over ten years (it was initially released in 2004) 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I'm going to go over my top 5 games or so.......... Maybe more......... I dunno........... Oh yeah, and I don't have a fixed list of games. I go through "stints" with certain games. Special games will forever hold their spots while others are there but don't have the longevity to stay. 

1.) Gran Turismo (Series) - I don't care how many times I put this. I don't care if people are getting sick of it. This game is up here because it is the game that got me into cars and auto racing. 

2. Battlefield 3 - Game is so much fun. The intense action that you get from certain games. Of course, it's an FPS but the feeling you get, the immersion feeling you get is great and really fun. This game will not hold that spot but for now, it will stay.

3.) GRiD: Autosport - This game, right now, is one of the best racing experiences I have ever gotten from a racing game to date. The choose of cars is low but to have five over-arching types that have their sub-sections is great. You can focus on one that you really like or do all of them if you want.

4.) Uncharted (Series) - This series is a motion picture. Not only story-wise but visually as well. The game play is so much fun and puzzles in it are really tough on the mind sometimes. Really an innovative game the pushed graphics but still kept a great storyline and on top of it, the third installment included a Co-op mode for extra fun. 

5.) R & Clank (Series) - This shoot 'em up is amazingly fun. I cannot even begin to explain the amount of hours I put into the earlier games, probably more than you Minecraft fans on here. It's funny, the story is interesting and the guns are craziest and most outlandish ideas. ON top of that, you can replay it as many times as you want on the same profile. I probably played on of the games about 20+ times now. Still love it. Waiting for that movie coming this year. 

6.) Rainbow Six (Multiple games; not every game) - Tactical FPS beats Battlefield when it comes to realism and, if you play it right, beats Call of Duty in fun-factor. Being able to decided whether you breach a room quietly or as loud as possible is great way to go about doing the game. And the weapon choose with the attachments makes it so you can prepare for any situation. 

That is not the end but I will stop there. :3