Ranking:

I'm gonna have to go with Club Penguin C:

Me @ life

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Ashen Empires, Ultima Online, Gta 5, Morrowind, Metal gear solid, Middle Earth Role-Playing, Sacred, Myfarog and Baldurs Gate are some of my favorite games.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

the Lego movie video game Cool

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Don't want to sound too retro, but I love Smash Bros. Brawl, Starfox Adventures, Starfox Assault, and Starfox Command. I have also played Petz Dogz 2, which is pretty decent.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Dream Arcade, Sims [2-4], Nekopara (even though it's more of an visual novel), Life is Strange, Gravity Rush, Sonic the Hedgehog, and The Evil Within.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
    Ranking:

That would be a three way tie between UNDERTALE, the classic Megaman series, and Oracle of Seasons.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Mind games

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Well, I have two favorite games: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

I love Smash Bros. because it puts all of my favorite characters in one game... The controls are simple, but there are plenty of complicated techniques to learn! I'm also nostalgic towards Super Smash Bros. Melee, which may be another reason why I like the new Smash Bros. so much...

I first played Majora's Mask on the GameCube via The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition. The story in this game was just astounding... Plus, the design of the villainous mask is just awesome! xD

Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Roblox, Minecraft, PUBG

Wengie is my favourite.
Love
Angel
Cool

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb