Back left
Back right

Cheerleading, is it a sport or not?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

It's definitely an American thing - here in Australia we have like no Cheerleaders or Cheerleading groups. I think it's a sport but I'm not really into it. I think any girls or boys can do it. :3

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
well in my opinion i think its a sport cause its more of gymnastic and gymnastics is a sport so yeah Big Grin Punk Nerd Nerd Nerd Punk Punk Punk

Believe in God then everything goes AWESOME!!

SMILE ALWAYS!! Big Grin

Trust in God alone...

Ok see ya people and PEACE OUT!! smile

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default girl

no

serene niall

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Cheer-leading is a sport - most people think that it is not - but it is
Yes it looks like they are just cheering on the football players - but their routines and being able to hold up girls over their head takes strength, and they work really hard to make everything look good.

Posted 11 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl

"PitbullLover777" wrote:

Cheer-leading is a sport - most people think that it is not - but it is

Yes it looks like they are just cheering on the football players - but their routines and being able to hold up girls over their head takes strength, and they work really hard to make everything look good.
I agree, I have never been a Cheerleader but a few of my friends are Cheerleaders and the work I see them putting into the routines is tough stuff. Also the bruises that I have seen on some of my girlfriends who cheer from falls or being dropped are insane. Cheer is for real and intense.

Hey I'm McKayla

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Oh heck yeah Cheerleading is a sport. I started at the age of 7 and now am on an All Stars Squad and we travel to places for competitions which are intense. I even got to go to Disney World for one of them which was major cool.

"Life is better when you DANCE."

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Of COURSE it's a sport. Cheerleaders need to do more than wave pom-poms and yell letters. You need to be flexible and strong. You need to be able to bend your body in ways most people can't. You need to be able to hold up 100 pound girls for minutes at a time.

The world is horrible. I want to live in unicorn land and dance on rainbows.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity