Back left
Back right

Is gymnastics harder than cheerleading?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

No way. Gymnastics is not a little harder...Its way harder. First of all cheerleaders do stunts and stuff but us gymnast compete in 4 different  events: bars, beam, floor, and vault. Plus some gymnast can take like hours for practice. For example, I spent at least 54 a week training.  Hippie

Ya Girl Panda

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I think cheerleading is harder because I have to train for 5hours and 30 minutes on weekdays and 7hours and 45minutes on weekends and you have to work for competition and I have five groups to do and practise and it is very hard to Rember them and gymnastics you just have four things to Rember that is just mostly ###### and dance

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I started gymnastics when I was little and then did cheerleading. I have more practice and trainings doing gymnastics. I like cheerleading better coz we are a squad and we cheer together. smile  I'm alone when I do gymnastics.

Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I feel gymnastics starts out easier than cheer but than as time goes on cheer is harder. I feel like the both have their hards and easiest momments.

~Stars can't shine without darkness~
~I'll take you by the hand and show you a world you can understand~

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

No wrong it isn't harder we condition more and it is muscle and also exactly y'all have a team there for you we have a team but they cant hop up on the bema and do a routine for u and ur coach can't stand there the whole time and spot they can watch while y'all at least have a spot to catch u

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

We practice that too and we have 3 routine to elanr and they cant be sloppy unlike y'all and we condition more and we are told be pretty not throw on 10 pounds of makeup like y'all but make the skill pretty take ur body and make it pretty not face but body

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

Umm we do more than splits y'all just comparing floor we do more a double back is banned for y'all but in most higher levels for gym it is required and bars try getting a rip oh and flip on a 4 inch piece of woods the is over half of your height and vault yeah run full speed toward an inanimant object then flip knowing if u hesitate for even a little tiny millisecond it so t gonna end pretty oh yeah we in the Olympics and we look good y'all sloppy we do more ok

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I’ve done neither, but gymnastics sounds harder

All people are equal! All people are people!

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

Yeah 

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I’m not trying to be mean in any way both spirts are extremely hard but personally I think Gymnastics is harder. Here’s a chart why: Gymnastics:You need to have strength, flexibility, power, momentum, and much more. You do floor, bar, beam, and vault. You have to pint your toes and be perfect, give it your all and be be 119% amazing. You need to work hard, be disciplined, take risks. You will fall, you will fail, you will get hurt, and you might get injured. But most of all you will have fun, you will succeed, and you will have an amazing life. Cheerleading: you tumble a little, you do flexibility skills a little, but you mostly dance and cheer which anyone can do. In cheer you have protective gear your shoes in gymnastics there nothing to protect them. Do Gymnastics is definitely harder!