Any ideas im a newbie

What can be seen but cannot be touched

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin

"Angcl" wrote:

Any ideas im a newbie

@Angcl Chat and the forums are a great place to start. It also helps if you see who is online and trying to connect with them smile

I'm Jordan, the Manager at Kidzworld. Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Angcl" wrote:

Any ideas im a newbie
Posting in forums related to your interests help you find people with similar interests. The thingy that suggests friends for you based on the interests you select helps, too; you could try looking at those users' profiles and then chatting with them. I made most of my friends here through roleplaying, if that interests you too. The community is a bit different from when I was last super active, but there's bound to be some cool people posting there as well. But the forums are way less active than they used to be, so if you can't really connect with any of the forum regulars, browsing random profiles of users who are online and friending ones you find interesting should work just fine. Chatting with people and doing things to make your profile stand out more should help people feel interested in talking with you. I personally like it more when people write a little bit in their bios and put some stuff on their profiles that can be seen by users who aren't on their friends list, and am more likely to approach them first. Especially if there are things I relate to or have a mutual interest in. Users with empty profiles give me no ideas on what kind of a person they are, so I'm less interested in talking to them. Hopefully my perspective was a bit helpful and didn't seem like random rambling. But really, posting often to let people know you exist, and then putting just a little bit of stuff on your profile will help you with making friends if you're more shy or just don't like approaching people first. Good luck. smile

Hello yes I am Abbergrl's mom
December 23rd, 2019 is when I gotta go ;-;
So these last months of mine, I'm gonna try to make them good

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin

"AnnaOfExquizurd" wrote:

"Angcl" wrote:

Any ideas im a newbie
Posting in forums related to your interests help you find people with similar interests. The thingy that suggests friends for you based on the interests you select helps, too; you could try looking at those users' profiles and then chatting with them. I made most of my friends here through roleplaying, if that interests you too. The community is a bit different from when I was last super active, but there's bound to be some cool people posting there as well. But the forums are way less active than they used to be, so if you can't really connect with any of the forum regulars, browsing random profiles of users who are online and friending ones you find interesting should work just fine. Chatting with people and doing things to make your profile stand out more should help people feel interested in talking with you. I personally like it more when people write a little bit in their bios and put some stuff on their profiles that can be seen by users who aren't on their friends list, and am more likely to approach them first. Especially if there are things I relate to or have a mutual interest in. Users with empty profiles give me no ideas on what kind of a person they are, so I'm less interested in talking to them. Hopefully my perspective was a bit helpful and didn't seem like random rambling. But really, posting often to let people know you exist, and then putting just a little bit of stuff on your profile will help you with making friends if you're more shy or just don't like approaching people first. Good luck. smile

@AnnaOfExquizurd this is an fantastic post  

I'm Jordan, the Manager at Kidzworld. Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.