Back left
Back right
Posted 7 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I love kids world! But I wish it would not show my location. I also wish the chat was safer. My mom says that I shouldn't chat with anonymous people. So I wish that you could only say pretyped stuff. I also wish that you couldn't have a profile picture. I wish that there was cartoon photos that you have picked from the internet. This does seem like a safe app, but I would love if you could take these steps to help make it safer.

Posted about 18 hours ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

yeah, I agree with you. they try and remove it from there. When I first saw I wanted to remove it from there.But I know they are trying their best to make it safer

Posted about 15 hours ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin
    Ranking:

"LittleLoki" wrote:

I love kids world! But I wish it would not show my location. I also wish the chat was safer. My mom says that I shouldn't chat with anonymous people. So I wish that you could only say pretyped stuff. I also wish that you couldn't have a profile picture. I wish that there was cartoon photos that you have picked from the internet. This does seem like a safe app, but I would love if you could take these steps to help make it safer.

yes and all of the things noted above are doable:
- You can hide your location in your privacy settings.
- chat is moderated by real moderators and an advanced moderation filter and any content can be reported.
- You can make you profile pic any cartoon you choose, just upload one of your choice.

Posting in the forums!!