what do you want to be when you grow up... seriously

Celebs cartoon
Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Don't worry I will smile

Ai ai ai im your little butterfly
(Made my own choreography for that song lol)

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
    Ranking:

something in the psych field... i thought about FBI/CIA criminal profiling for a while... sounds dope to me

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
    Ranking:

"Ewwits_ShaKira" wrote:

Don't worry I will smile

ok cool and speaking of representation in tv, EVERYONE GO WATCH "RAISING DION" RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT'S AN AMAZING SHOW ABOUT A YOUNG KID WHO HAS SUPERPOWERS AND HIS MOM HAS TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO HELP HIM CONTROL THEM BUT THE KID AND THE MOM AND THE DAD AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE ARE ALL BLACK AND THERES THIS ADORABLE LITTLE GIRL IN A WHEELCHAIR WHO MAKES MY HEART MELT BECAUSE SHE'S SO CUTE (in a normal, non-creepy way lol because she's 9) AND THIS SHOW HAS SO MUCH AWESOME REPRESENTATION IN IT, GO WATCH!!!! 

it's on netflix lol

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

When I grow up I want to be an actress

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I want to be a astronomer at N.A.S.A. when I grow up, I also want to be a person that codes things for N.A.S.A..

A Fun Girl Looking For Friends!

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I would love to be a star even I have no voice and I am pretty shy. someone on some chat told me I could be a model. ha ha ha ha

"No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham ha ha ha ha

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

a singer-songwriter because I'm really good at singing

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Since I don't know what I like best, I think I'm going to have any job that comes into my way.

It is never right to do wrong in order to get a chance to do right.
-Bob Jones Sr.