Back left
Back right

KW News Team will soon have a competitor: The KW Crusader

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I have been thinking of creating a newspaper group. @Merios  ended up having the same idea and acting on it. This doesn't mean that there can't be competition for KW news. Enter The KW Crusader. Another newspaper group determined on finding out the truth about the world around us because we cannot trust the mainstream media. Anyone who is interested should say so in this forum and I will invite them to The KW Crusader group that I will create. Thank you and God bless.

Make Debating Great Again
More people have to be open for conversations. That's my mission.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"jake495" wrote:

I have been thinking of creating a newspaper group. @Merios  ended up having the same idea and acting on it. This doesn't mean that there can't be competition for KW news. Enter The KW Crusader. Another newspaper group determined on finding out the truth about the world around us because we cannot trust the mainstream media. Anyone who is interested should say so in this forum and I will invite them to The KW Crusader group that I will create. Thank you and God bless.

This would be like comparing Reuters (KWNT, in this scenario) to the National Review (KWC). One would try to take sources from both sides (KWNT), whereas one would only give the right-wing opinions on the news (KWC).

Company war will arise.

Roleplay or Debate, I am there!

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

If I'm being honest I don't see the point in having more than one. But what you do is up to you, I've as good as left this community.

You are hilarious just believe it