Back left
Back right
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

On a consistent basis, this is were editions of the KW Crusader will posted. Our readers should read our promise in another forum called "the KW Crusader Promise". This way, our readers can hold us accountable if we incorrectly present information. Anyway, soon a story will posted! Enjoy and enlighten yourselves!

Make Debating Great Again
More people have to be open for conversations. That's my mission.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan and conservatives : In a heavy stream of events, Facebook has been banning people for nothing but political reasons. The company says, "... it has always banned people or groups that proclaim a violent or hateful mission or are engaged in acts of hate or violence, regardless of political ideology". It is obvious that Facebook has been banning conservatives at a certain rate and that rate is growing. They are also banning people that support those affected by this ban because they are viewed as "hate figures" that are far-right. They have also banned Louis Farrakhan for his continuous anti-Semitic remarks, which should be the only thing seen as hateful. They added him into the bunch to make it seem as apolitical as possible, but that's not the case. This is an attack on dissenting opinions and I hope these times don't continue. 

(An opinion piece)

Make Debating Great Again
More people have to be open for conversations. That's my mission.