Back right

How is Coronavirus Affecting you?

Celebs cartoon
Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin
    Ranking:

With the COVID-19 virus spreading most people are being asked to stay home and not go out.

How are you dealing with all this time at home? 

Has your school and Spring Break plans been cancelled?

We hope everyone stays safe and healthy.

Post in the forums and share your experiences.

Posting in the forums!!

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Corona virus only struck Idaho last friday, March 13th which also happened to be my birthday, but a lot has happened. The public library near me cancelled activities and put up signs all over to encourage social distancing. Our school district cancelled school, store aisles are becoming empty and parents don't want kids biking to downtown Eagle. Despite that me and my school friends biked all around the neighborhoods in Eagle today.

"FALSEHOOD"

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

In Australia, coronavirus has caused multiple problems. From emptying shelves in shops, to the closing down of public places and schools to reducing gathering sizes to 500 or under and cancelling everything else. For me, the most annoying things is if you get sick and everyone immediately assumes that you have the virus.

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 800 posts!

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Dealing with it at home. Well we have seven in the house so we are washing our hands all the time. School has been put out for two weeks and not sure about spring break as usual. I hope everyone stays safe and healthy as well. And so far things are pretty scary to me. So many people are at the stores and like,no one on the streets. It's the opposite of what I'm so used to. Like .... 0_0 mmmm-!

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I have been using a website that tells you where COVID - 19 has spread and it the only place it has not spread to is Antarctica. I think we should try harder to look for a cure because 198,083 have COVID - 19. I will leave the link to this map/tracker in my fan club and in this post. 7,954 have died from this disease and many more can die. Babies are now being born with this deadly disease and there is a second streak of it. But, gladly, people can recover from this disease. 81,959 have recovered.

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

In Lawton, Oklahoma, retail supermarkets are running out of groceries.  Wal-Mart has empty shelves in the bread section and in the toilet paper section. Target is limiting the number of things people can buy like toilet paper and bottled water. 

A lot of people in America are crazy selfish idiots by hoarding up all these things at the store. 

Here is a message I sent to all of my elected officials as follows:

"I demand that both my Oklahoma state elected officials and federal elected officials as well take serious measures to curtail panic buying in the midst of this coronavirus crisis.

It is the stupidity and emotional madness of the masses that are hoarding things at grocery stores all over America like this is a world war that scares me and not the disease itself. Some stores are taking rationing measures upon themselves but many major retailers as Wal-Mart are failing to limit purchases of critical human needs merchandise as toilet paper, household disinfectants, soaps and many common food items as bottled water, milk and bread. Much more needs to be done by various levels of government in this nation and done so quickly.

Hoard panic buying puts the American people in much greater danger than the actual disease in question itself.

Failure to take serious action to limit consumption of supplies and curtail panic buying by government force, I fear, puts citizens in grave danger of:

-looting, crime escalation: people may be tempted to resort to violent criminal action to obtain needful supplies during a shortage
-rioting, civil unrest: fights are breaking out in Australian stores over toilet paper shortages already
-death, illness or serious injury from needlessly being deprived of food, clean drinking water and common household hygiene items as disinfectants, medicines, soaps and toilet paper

The government handling of this (idiotically overblown) coronavirus crisis will greatly affect how I vote and remember in November.
The nation's leaders and the several state's leaders should inform the public not to panic buy and also tell them of the grave dangers of doing so. All these brain-dead morons' lining up for hours at Costcos to hoard toilet paper might need some words of comfort from their leaders. If words of comfort are not enough, serious government rationing mandates are called for.

It's not fair and just that the health and lives of many innocent people should be placed in jeopardy due to the ignorance and selfishness of a few." 

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

COVID-19 is ruining my life my birthday is tomorrow and everything is closed so i cant even have the birthday party i planned and i cant even see them because they plan on quarantining us inside our houses which they wont do to me i dont care if i go to jail you cant lock me inside my house i have a dog that needs walking three times a day and i have a gymnastics mat that needs used. Im not meant to be a homeschooled kid i have at least 20 assignment due tomorrow on my birthday and i dont even know what any of them mean.

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I got stuck at Grandma's.

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Well i live in Idaho and they shut down my school and im really happy they did and the virus didnt ruin my spring break.

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I had to separate from my mom and dad and not go to school.

Hello lovelies