Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

i cant go to school and also my grandma who i live with does not have a job

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Homeschooled and was already a shut in, my life is almost no different than what it was already before. Even with the stay at home order

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

A huge change really. School shut down, stuck at home, watch too much news, struggling to go to the supermarkets. But it teaches all of us a valuable lesson in the end.

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I'm running out of toilet paper AND FAST, how am I going to survive? Also, I'm stuck in a house with three girl siblings, two younger and one older. Its not pretty in here, cat fights happen often and end with extra chores for both girls. There's no more books and all the libraries are closed, I'M DOOMED. 

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. – Josh Billings

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Default human
    Ranking:

School is closed. But some retail stores are opening soon. Sad... Then there will probably be an increase in cases here. Also, I broke my leg

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

coronavirus is affecting me in so many different ways. I cant even name all of them but some of the big affects are not going to school this whole social distancing thing all these stupid coronavirus theories also quarantine is some times really chill and cool and then other times I flipping hate quarantine I know it's supposed to keep us safe and all but I'm getting SICK OF IT!

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Default human
    Ranking:

I can't go to school.i don't see outside of this world more than 1 month bcs of lockdown..i wanna go back to my hostel again..i cant stand live in this house anymore..

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Default human
    Ranking:

I can't go to school.i don't see outside of this world more than 1 month bcs of lockdown..i wanna go back to my hostel again..i cant stand live in this house anymore..