Back right

R u scared about Corona Virus?

Celebs cartoon
Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

U guys all must know that these days there is a bad virus called COVID-19. R u scared about it? Do u just stay trusting your immunity? Are u following the advices given by the WHO?

Value everything cause they all have a value

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

yes

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

Hi! Yes, I am a bit scared. But I like to focus on the good things. Good things are only a few in this situation we are in right now, but if we keep clam and follow the instructions they give us, we'll get through it! Best wishes to everyone!

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I’m a Chinese girl. I don’t know where is the virus from. But I’m not scare about it.

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Corona virus Schmorona virus, I'm not scared of it. It's not my fault people are going out more than they used to, they're spreading the virus themselves and they don't even know it. I swear I saw a huge bike gang out my window a few days ago. Tsk, tsk, tsk these people are going to end the world. And I'll laugh when they do

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. – Josh Billings

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

yes, I am scared. here number of cases started to increase again.... so it might be lockdown again... Frown I want my life back. my parents advised me to stay home...

"No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham ha ha ha ha