Back left
Back right

Coronavirus - Do You Miss Your School Friends?

Celebs cartoon
Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin
    Ranking:

We understand how hard it can be right now being stuck at home and not getting to see your friends at school.  We have a great idea to help fix that! Send a message to your group text, or email your friends and get them to register for Kidzworld, if they aren’t on the site already.

Here are 2 great options - Start a forum thread or create a group and invite your friends so you can keep in touch and know what they are doing. You can upload and share pictures, share funny stories, and keep in touch.  Staying in touch with your friends is so important right now! It can be very lonely feeling isolated and stuck at home.

1. Click here to start you own forum thread.

~ Pick what section you want your thread to be in and click the “Create Post” button at the top of the page.
    ~ One you create your post share it will all your friends, by clicking the arrow button 
    ~ To add a picture to a forum post, click the "get embed code" button under the picture you uploaded. Copy that code, including the brackets, and paste it in the thread. 

2. Click here to create your own group.
    ~ Click the "+Create Group" button, fill out the info and share with your friends by clicking the arrow button!

If anyone has an issue creating a thread or group I would be happy to help. You can send me a comment and I can create it for you.  We at Kidzworld are here for you in this troubling time!

Looking for a new show to watch while you are home? Click here for a ton of good shows to stream!

I'm Jordan, the Manager at Kidzworld. Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

It's a deadly disease no one should ever had . And do know that corna virus is be coming q trend people make a song and dance and video please be careful of the disease please that Is all I have to say bye

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

It is no fun at home i am so missing my friends

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin
    Ranking:

"princessm" wrote:

It is no fun at home i am so missing my friends

Same! 

I'm Jordan, the Manager at Kidzworld. Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Actually I miss all my Friends!(classmates)
But right now I am shocked.....
One of my friend's got Corona virus just a week ago ;c ... And I feel sad for her and Hope good for her.. it is a childhood friend but she now lives in a different country ;c 
And I want everyone to be safe from Corona virus

Wengie is my favourite.
Love
Angel
Cool

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I do homeschool but I do miss my friends at church and camp.

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I miss my  friends, but we keep in touch.  My dog is really happy for me staying home! 

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin
    Ranking:

"minha" wrote:

Actually I miss all my Friends!(classmates)

But right now I am shocked.....

One of my friend's got Corona virus just a week ago ;c ... And I feel sad for her and Hope good for her.. it is a childhood friend but she now lives in a different country ;c 

And I want everyone to be safe from Corona virus

@minha I hope your friend recovers quickly!

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

yes i miss my friends at school... actually you know what i never even had friends

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
    Ranking:

me too!