Thumb
    Ranking:

So, for example, I lost my Tommy Hilfiger Purse and never could find it, 
(True story)

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Yeah, once I lost my lip gloss set and it's been 6 months.

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I have a few times actually, and I have a story about one time. 
So, one day my mom told me to clean my room, (I was like 5) and I REALLY didn't want to, so I threw everything that was messy in my room under my bed, including a little stuffed bear I loved. The next day, my mom found out about everything under the bed and ordered me to take it out and put it away. I did as I was told and later realized the bear was gone. I was so sad! It's been six years, and I've moved three times, I still haven't figured out if someone came into my house at night and took it, if, (as my mom says) the creatures under the bed took it because of what I did, if she threw it away as she also says, or if it's lost in a box or something. Literally, one day it was under the bed, the poof, it was gone.
     That also happened with a toy Lemur I had once, I was laying in bed getting ready to sleep when I put it on the floor for no reason and went to bed, the next morning it wasn't there, I still haven't seen it, and it's been six years.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. – Josh Billings

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Happy202" wrote:

I have a few times actually, and I have a story about one time. 

So, one day my mom told me to clean my room, (I was like 5) and I REALLY didn't want to, so I threw everything that was messy in my room under my bed, including a little stuffed bear I loved. The next day, my mom found out about everything under the bed and ordered me to take it out and put it away. I did as I was told and later realized the bear was gone. I was so sad! It's been six years, and I've moved three times, I still haven't figured out if someone came into my house at night and took it, if, (as my mom says) the creatures under the bed took it because of what I did, if she threw it away as she also says, or if it's lost in a box or something. Literally, one day it was under the bed, the poof, it was gone.

That also happened with a toy Lemur I had once, I was laying in bed getting ready to sleep when I put it on the floor for no reason and went to bed, the next morning it wasn't there, I still haven't seen it, and it's been six years.

Damn that tough

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

2 years ago, I had lost a small pink stuffed bear. I literally had it since birth. No like really!
You see when I was born, my mom was very sick. She was very weak and also had to take care of me. So my dad brought me a pink stuffed bear that was in a care package for my mom. I'd play with it all day, my mom told me. I had no memories of it until I was 6 or 7 years old. I found the stuffed pink bear in a toy box in the storage closet. Like I said, I had no memories of it, so I asked my mom who's the toy was. She explained to me it was mine. I loved that bear so so much. I turned nine and we moved states. I still had it and my cousins came over. We were playing with the toy and then I went to get some  Gulab Jamun that my aunt had brought. I came back and the bear was gone. I was sad but then we went outside and played with the frisbee. After they left, I looked everywhere for that bear but it was gone! I cried for hours! Fast forward to 2019, me and my cousins were playing in their basement, and she asked me to go get some stuffed animals for the tea party we were having. I grabbed a bunch and looked into the box, and WHATD'YA KNOW, the pink stuffed bear was there. In her basement. In  her toybox.  I asked for it back and she let me. She had a little sister named Safa, and she was like "Hey what are you doing with my bear?!" and snatched it out of my hands. I wasn't mad at her or anything because she was only 2. That little bear had so many memories in it. I was sad to see it go, but it's not only mine, it's her's too smile
Rara~
that was a lengthy paragraph.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰
you're welcome, next
⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

A few years ago I lost something....

My MIND!!!