Back left
Back right

Do you like online classmore than real physical class?

Celebs cartoon
Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
    Ranking:

I like live class better than online, even though I can see my friends and teachers every weekdays I can't interact

with them that well. I really miss all of them.

I pray this virus will go. 

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I actually like doing my school work at home but I really miss seeing my friends and teachers despite my social anxiety and me being an introvert

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
    Ranking:

I don't know about this, but I do have better grades online than in real school!

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

in school my grades were pretty bad and i wasn't good at keeping up with my work and i mostly just goofed off in class, but online school is really easy for me, and i'm pretty good at keeping up with the school work. i miss seeing my friends tho and playing club penguin during geometry.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

in school my grades were pretty bad and i wasn't good at keeping up with my work and i mostly just goofed off in class, but online school is really easy for me, and i'm pretty good at keeping up with the school work. i miss seeing my friends tho and playing club penguin during geometry.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
    Ranking:

ok

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

It's hard to manage time, still is, and I always have some homework left at the end of class..