Back left
Back right
Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Do you guys think that the Covid 19 will ever end?

It is never right to do wrong in order to get a chance to do right.
-Bob Jones Sr.

Posted By:

Default guy
    Ranking:

"WeCanRejoice" wrote:

nope

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"rashan" wrote:

"WeCanRejoice" wrote:

nope

oof then we go with this forever?

It is never right to do wrong in order to get a chance to do right.
-Bob Jones Sr.

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

it will end if  they will find a vaccine or it will get something like group immunity. all people would get infected and those who died just are death and others who get some antibodies could live for a while and the virus would not get vicious for a while and maybe would became like just a simple season flu. it will end in lets say maximum 3 years...

"No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham ha ha ha ha

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Covid-19 will be extinct if there is cooperation between us without cooperation it will not be extinct.Cooperation around the world is also important to prevent it from spreading.smile

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I think it will end, we just need to keep doing the right things and pray for it!
#hope

We’ve got a long way to go but look just how far we’ve come!

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

i think it will go...... on the long run if we put our trust and hv faitth in God we wuld be able to survive in this pandemic 
i believe this virus is a test to show h much courage and faith we hv God cuz we need God mostly at this time so faith and courage in God will lead  us safely and fit in this crisis

Thank you smile Wink Big Grin Rainbow

contribute to make the world a better place ur ideas can change the world if u hv courage to make it happen smile Rainbow Wink

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"LovelyQueen17" wrote:

i think it will go...... on the long run if we put our trust and hv faitth in God we wuld be able to survive in this pandemic 

i believe this virus is a test to show h much courage and faith we hv God cuz we need God mostly at this time so faith and courage in God will lead  us safely and fit in this crisis

that is a good way of looking at it and I agree!
✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️

We’ve got a long way to go but look just how far we’ve come!

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Chickengirl100" wrote:

"LovelyQueen17" wrote:

that is a good way of looking at it and I agree!
✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️

Thank you smile

contribute to make the world a better place ur ideas can change the world if u hv courage to make it happen smile Rainbow Wink

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Yes, it will end. If you don’t trust me trust history. It seems humanity hasn’t forgotten, but history does indeed repeat itself. Every 100 years or so there’s been some major virus that’s globally devastated humanity. In the 1900’s it was the Spanish flu. In the 1800’s it was the third plague pandemic. Obviously, those have ended - if not you would be hearing about them a lot as they were devastating as I mentioned. Today we have more medicine then we ever did in the 18th or 19th century obviously. So compared to situations like those, we have it pretty well.

So in conclusion, going back to what I said before anything; yes, I do think this will end. Albeit the world will be a changed place - but that comes naturally following every major outbreak

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.