Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I don't think this year it will end but maybe next year 

Posted 8 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Of course COVID will end! It has to in some way. Scientists are working on a cure, but I don't think it'll be done by the end of the year. My parents think it might take one or two years. But, with the technology we have today, it might come earlier. All we can do is hope that scientists can make this cure soon. 
But, we also have to help NOT spread the virus. And you've heard this, but you can help by staying safe, washing your hands, and wearing a mask in heavily crowded places.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. – Josh Billings

Posted 7 days ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

COVID-19 will end, believe me, and I know it, I don't care if we have to take masks with us every time when we go anywhere and sanitize our hands after we touch anything, we do this to keep us safe, you do know that don't you, and besides, we are kids, make your own fun with your family or even call your friends and family, be creative, and the most important thing of all, be positive, and never ever be negative. Be confident that COVID-19 will end.

Posted 7 days ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

COVID-19 will end, believe me, and I know it, I don't care if we have to take masks with us every time when we go anywhere and sanitize our hands after we touch anything, we do this to keep us safe, you do know that don't you, and besides, we are kids, make your own fun with your family or even call your friends and family, be creative, and the most important thing of all, be positive, and never ever be negative. Be confident that COVID-19 will end.

Posted 7 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I think if we stay strong and listen to the people who want to keep us safe from the virus, we're all going to get through this and be okay. Like this post if you agree! ✨

Posted 4 days ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I always worry that it might be here forever, I have little faith because worry about bad things that can happen is what I do the best ever since I was little