Back left
Back right

Do you belive in santa?=)

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Ok, I'm with you there but don't say that to the ppl who do think different.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Darknessismylight" wrote:

Ok, I'm with you there but don't say that to the ppl who do think different.

But they are! All of them!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 570

No. I never have nor ever will. But i'm still cool with pplz that believe in him. Cool

They say we are what we are.
But we don't have to be.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1849

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Santa isn't real and whoever thinks different is dummbbbbbbb.
ok idc if you dont belive in santa but calling other ppl dumb cuz they belive is very rude.


Me when I seen this thread:


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Santa isn't real and whoever thinks different is dummbbbbbbb.
I don't believe in Santa either, but I still don't like it when people try to convince kids that he isn't real, or make fun of kids who believe in him! You should have simply said "No, I do not believe in Santa."

Need fashion advice? I'm the girl for you.
Need a BFF? Great cause I need one too!
Need money? I'm outta here.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


Santa isn't real and whoever thinks different is dummbbbbbbb.
I don't believe in Santa either, but I still don't like it when people try to convince kids that he isn't real, or make fun of kids who believe in him! You should have simply said "No, I do not believe in Santa."

But the kidz have to know the TRUTH.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Darknessismylight" wrote:


Ok, I'm with you there but don't say that to the ppl who do think different.

But they are! All of them!

That's a big insult.  Just because we think something different we're all stupid? I'm really mad, because I know I'm not dumb, yet you say I am for thinking bout one thing.   Mad


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Wow guys stop eating christmas.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


Santa isn't real and whoever thinks different is dummbbbbbbb.
I don't believe in Santa either, but I still don't like it when people try to convince kids that he isn't real, or make fun of kids who believe in him! You should have simply said "No, I do not believe in Santa."

But the kidz have to know the TRUTH.
Once, on a TV show, there was a conversation that went like this: Father: Why did you say that? Daughter: You told me to always tell the truth. Father: Yes, but I didn't tell you to tell the truth at the WRONG TIME!

Need fashion advice? I'm the girl for you.
Need a BFF? Great cause I need one too!
Need money? I'm outta here.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"LadyRainicorn" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"Darknessismylight" wrote:




Ok, I'm with you there but don't say that to the ppl who do think different.

But they are! All of them!

That's a big insult.  Just because we think something different we're all stupid? I'm really mad, because I know I'm not dumb, yet you say I am for thinking bout one thing.   Mad

Then fight me!!! Mad


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity