Back left
Back right
Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

love comes in many forms and there is a big difference between loving someone and being in love with someone.

loving someone is when you would care for and protect them, making sure to the best of your abilities they are happy and safe.
​being in love with someone is when you've found your soulmate. When they are happy you are happy, when they are sad you are sad. Its a connection between two humans that is indescribable like finding a missing part of yourself and finally feeling complete.
​loving someone is what a mother would do for her child, or the relationship between friends.
​being in love is reserved for couples and husband and wife and those types of relationships

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

love is somthing that u  for example : u  full /in love with someone

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl

love is difficult to clarify... it’s a feeling sentiment feel angry although at the same time it’s a part of all kind of feelings 

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

love  is anything that deals h ur feelings

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Love is a pretty serious experience so, if someone asked to marry you (when you are older) then you should think, do I want to live with this person for life? Family is THE most important part of love! Family is what makes love!

HAPPY 2018 TO ALL!!!

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Love is when you completely give yourself to someone else emotionally and physically. Love to me has many stages in it and to achieve pure love with someone I think you have to go through all of these stages and to me that is fulfilled until you are married. So for me and my boyfriend who have been together for almost 2 years now we have shared a lot of things together both emotionally and physically. We certainly feel we are in love, but still have a ways to go to achieve that pure love.

Rachel & Jake 2/20/2016 <3

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl

Love is hard to explain. Love is an intense feeling of deep affection. If you see somebody, you want to spend your life with them. Rather if they're pretty, nice, or dumb, you want to be with them. It is an emotion. Love cannot be explained, but it is more of an opinion. One of the most common explanations is a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone).

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl

baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy

Someone that doesnt unnecessarily and constantly criticises and disrespects you. Someone that helps you, talks to you, laugh with you, smiles at you, works with you, sticks up for you. Someone that notices a bad side of you and talks it out with you nicely (we’re not all perfect). Last and as important as the rest someone who doesn’t talks shit behind your back and betrayes you.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Kisses

Bebe Rexha
Bebe Rexha
is very good.She is my favourite.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity