Back left
Back right

Is donald trump a fascist?

Celebs cartoon
Posted 11 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

i think @iamalive summed it up why what you said is wrong pretty well. thanks, i didnt feel like typing out an essay explaining it

Posted 11 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

remeber goys, ahem... Guys, trump is evil nazi fascist, if he continue presdinting he will cause a nuclear holocaust

"A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business"

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I think your ideas of fascism is very alt left. Trump has done nothing that could even remotely make him a dictator. His policies are set to make Americans safe and as his slogan said "Make America Great Again" instead of mainly focusing on racism or sexism etc, which btw is inevitable and people should quit trying to fight it, he's actually focused on making the American economy better. With his tax reform, people were able to get a bonus in the checks at work. It also increased the number of jobs available in the US. He hasn't put forth any effort in doing anything against the LGBT+ community. Another thing if anything Trump has helped to make an effort to fix relations with North Korea by adding the restriction of oil being shipped to the country. No president would willingly drop nuclear warfare on a country without a very specific reason, doing that would put many innocent lives in danger as well as other countries from the fallout. It is still debated whether the strikes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were moral. Another thing is Trump isn't racist he is big on enforcing laws that have been in place since before he came into office. And illegal immigrants need to realize if you don't want to be detained don't come into the country illegally. 

You know just wasting my life away watching other destroy themselves

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

The fact that there are serious posts in this thread is absolutely hilarious.

I don't know what to say if this is believable.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I mean I have literally meet  people that have said stuff like that and seriously believe it so...

You know just wasting my life away watching other destroy themselves

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

“literally hitler” tho

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Ice_Noobz" wrote:

I mean I have literally meet  people that have said stuff like that and seriously believe it so...

That's the problem, the world is screwed.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity