Back left
Back right

Can boys be feminim

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Do you think its okay for boys to be feminim and wear makeup ect?

Posted By:

Thumb

*feminine, and yes, boys can be feminine if they want to.

Posted By:

Thumb

"-Oracle-" wrote:

Depends on how well they can make sandwiches.

hoh that was edgy

ur mem

Posted By:

Thumb

yeah some ig

" weird is a side-effect of awesome"

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"-Oracle-" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"-Oracle-" wrote:

Depends on how well they can make sandwiches.

hoh that was edgy

Did I also mention how i'm a part-time raging feminist and a certified wiccan on the weekend?
Cool.
Boys can be feminine.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Yeah but not very much

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Traditionally, it was never socially acceptable and looked down upon but it's 2017 'bouta be 2018 and people can be what they want, and whether or not we support what they do, people are still going to be who they want, so yeah i guess

"We've all got both light and dark inside us,What defines us is the part we choose to act upon, thats who we really are" - Sirius Black

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

To be a fool does not hurt.And it is not difficult to be a fool, but it is difficult for those around you.Traditionalism against modern world!Man is man,women is women.No extrem feminism,no LGBTQ.That is recipe for good and health nation.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I have a friend who is a guy and he's feminim appart from being a guy. And he's not gay :v

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'm fine with guys wearing make-up and stuff, but I don't really like when they wear dresses and sparkly tight shirts. 

I don't know why I just never have, I honestly don't even like when girls wear tight shirts. 

Also, I say no to dresses because nobody wants to see them hairy legs same goes to girls too.   

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Forum Activity