×
Back left
Back right

Can boys be feminim

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 578

"simran88" wrote:



 



1. Keep the sass to yourself. At least with your debating skills... I've been polite so far but there's only so much of confident nonsense I can tolerate.

2. You've proven that you think no end of yourself... But I thought it only went as far as considering yourself to be better than the other debaters here so it was fine. Are you really going as far as to give your opinions to have more legitimacy and correctness than what so many studies show? I was talking on the basis of many conducted studies that women are known to be better emotionally than men. Even if you look at the population of people suffering from depression.

Crying is temporary. Depression is not. I'm talking about the actual depression. The chronic depression and stress and anxiety disorders.

Oh and don't start with the I didn't answer your question nonsense. I proved my point. Yours was flawed. The answer is obvious and I don't feel the need to state the obvious.


saying i have an inflated ego and going on a tangent isn't a point so no need to address  and you asserting theres studies that prove your point doesnt prove anything. 


Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 578

"simran88" wrote:



"Tennis123" wrote:




"simran88" wrote:






I'm sorry, what?







You really shouldn't be the judge of your clarity and effectiveness of your points...


well i wouldn't trust you to do it lmao.
Of course you wouldn't. Your inflated ego wouldn't let you.


 your lack of comprehension skills wouldn't let you.  


Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 798

"Tennis123" wrote:

"simran88" wrote:



"Tennis123" wrote:




"simran88" wrote:






I'm sorry, what?







You really shouldn't be the judge of your clarity and effectiveness of your points...


well i wouldn't trust you to do it lmao.
Of course you wouldn't. Your inflated ego wouldn't let you.


 your lack of comprehension skills wouldn't let you.  
You mean your lack of a point in the debate? You kept running in circles stuck on the same chord.

Posting in the forums despite being terrible at it... why? Cuz I like it...


Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 798

"Tennis123" wrote:

"simran88" wrote:



 



1. Keep the sass to yourself. At least with your debating skills... I've been polite so far but there's only so much of confident nonsense I can tolerate.

2. You've proven that you think no end of yourself... But I thought it only went as far as considering yourself to be better than the other debaters here so it was fine. Are you really going as far as to give your opinions to have more legitimacy and correctness than what so many studies show? I was talking on the basis of many conducted studies that women are known to be better emotionally than men. Even if you look at the population of people suffering from depression.

Crying is temporary. Depression is not. I'm talking about the actual depression. The chronic depression and stress and anxiety disorders.

Oh and don't start with the I didn't answer your question nonsense. I proved my point. Yours was flawed. The answer is obvious and I don't feel the need to state the obvious.


saying i have an inflated ego and going on a tangent isn't a point so no need to address  and you asserting theres studies that prove your point doesnt prove anything. 
Then what does? If studies conducted by known organisations don't prove a point then what does? Your opinion? Are you serious? Surely even you realised how hollow and silly that sounded. This is a debate. It works on facts, I suppose I need to remind you. Not mindless questions and opinions.

Posting in the forums despite being terrible at it... why? Cuz I like it...


Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1

Yes they can.


Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2

Yea obivously. And just because they are feminim dosent mean the are gay either


Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 578





"simran88" wrote:




Then what does? If studies conducted by known organisations don't prove a point then what does? Your opinion? Are you serious? Surely even you realised how hollow and silly that sounded. This is a debate. It works on facts, I suppose I need to remind you. Not mindless questions and opinions. 



nice straw man i didn't say that, i said that  you saying thats theres studies that prove your point, doesnt prove your point. anyone can say "many studies have proven my point" doesnt make it true does it. this is what I'm talking about i was very clear in what i said and you misrepresented it. 

 


Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 578



"simran88" wrote:









 your lack of comprehension skills wouldn't let you.  
You mean your lack of a point in the debate? You kept running in circles stuck on the same chord.

 
do you realize thats because you don't get the simple points i make? you literally did it in the previous post and went off on something totally different than what i said, i had to re state it because of that. thats why this is happening. if you don't like it then you should probably read what I'm saying instead of just immediately responding to something i didn't say.


Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1560

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.Not allowed.

Bebe Rexha
Bebe Rexha
is very good.She is my favourite.

SPOILER


Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 24

Yes... they just can't be true girls.

By iCupcakeYum! i luv u!


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Forum Activity