Back left
Back right

Can boys be feminim

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 797

"Tennis123" wrote:



"simran88" wrote:









 your lack of comprehension skills wouldn't let you.  
You mean your lack of a point in the debate? You kept running in circles stuck on the same chord.

 
do you realize thats because you don't get the simple points i make? you literally did it in the previous post and went off on something totally different than what i said, i had to re state it because of that. thats why this is happening. if you don't like it then you should probably read what I'm saying instead of just immediately responding to something i didn't say.
I didn't go off on something totally different. I replied to every comments you made. It is not my fault that need people to point out the obvious that doesn't need to be pointed out. You were unable to see the relation between my reply and your point. I could see it. I understood your points. You're blind to the obvious. Not my fault.

Also, which convincing point did you make in the previous debate? "I don't accept"? Lol... Maybe you should have a look at your own points before being a big mouth.

Posting in the forums despite being terrible at it... why? Cuz I like it...


Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 587

"simran88" wrote:

"Tennis123" wrote:



"simran88" wrote:









 your lack of comprehension skills wouldn't let you.  
You mean your lack of a point in the debate? You kept running in circles stuck on the same chord.

 
do you realize thats because you don't get the simple points i make? you literally did it in the previous post and went off on something totally different than what i said, i had to re state it because of that. thats why this is happening. if you don't like it then you should probably read what I'm saying instead of just immediately responding to something i didn't say.
I didn't go off on something totally different. I replied to every comments you made. It is not my fault that need people to point out the obvious that doesn't need to be pointed out. You were unable to see the relation between my reply and your point. I could see it. I understood your points. You're blind to the obvious. Not my fault.

Also, which convincing point did you make in the previous debate? "I don't accept"? Lol... Maybe you should have a look at your own points before being a big mouth.
You’re starting to just ramble and go on tangents. It’s like you didn’t even read my response that ERaspberryLAINED why you didn’t respond to what I said and misrepresented it.


Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 587

"simran88" wrote:

"Tennis123" wrote:





"simran88" wrote:




Then what does? If studies conducted by known organisations don't prove a point then what does? Your opinion? Are you serious? Surely even you realised how hollow and silly that sounded. This is a debate. It works on facts, I suppose I need to remind you. Not mindless questions and opinions. 




nice straw man i didn't say that, i said that  you saying thats theres studies that prove your point, doesnt prove your point. anyone can say "many studies have proven my point" doesnt make it true does it. this is what I'm talking about i was very clear in what i said and you misrepresented it. 

 

I just explained how crying does not show mental instability and inability to handle stress but mental disorders do. Then I mention how it has been proven that more men suffer from mental disorders and studies have shown that women are better at handling stress.

I thought it was pretty obvious. And it's ironic how you claim that I'm the one who lacks understanding when you're the one saying stupid things.

Tell me. What will prove my point? You're just being stupid here by clinging to one thing and being difficult.
You whole argument revolves around saying you have studies to prove it right? so I just responded to that....... I don’t go off on random stuff and make essay responses. If you want essay responses then I’m not the person to debate with.


Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 797

"Tennis123" wrote:

"simran88" wrote:

"Tennis123" wrote:





"simran88" wrote:




Then what does? If studies conducted by known organisations don't prove a point then what does? Your opinion? Are you serious? Surely even you realised how hollow and silly that sounded. This is a debate. It works on facts, I suppose I need to remind you. Not mindless questions and opinions. 




nice straw man i didn't say that, i said that  you saying thats theres studies that prove your point, doesnt prove your point. anyone can say "many studies have proven my point" doesnt make it true does it. this is what I'm talking about i was very clear in what i said and you misrepresented it. 

 

I just explained how crying does not show mental instability and inability to handle stress but mental disorders do. Then I mention how it has been proven that more men suffer from mental disorders and studies have shown that women are better at handling stress.

I thought it was pretty obvious. And it's ironic how you claim that I'm the one who lacks understanding when you're the one saying stupid things.

Tell me. What will prove my point? You're just being stupid here by clinging to one thing and being difficult.
You whole argument revolves around saying you have studies to prove it right? so I just responded to that....... I don’t go off on random stuff and make essay responses. If you want essay responses then I’m not the person to debate with.
What am I supposed to say to this? Where's the debate? Whatever. You've got nothing to say. But you won't accept that I had a point. Sore at losing. I get it.

Posting in the forums despite being terrible at it... why? Cuz I like it...


Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 797

"Tennis123" wrote:

"simran88" wrote:

"Tennis123" wrote:



"simran88" wrote:









 your lack of comprehension skills wouldn't let you.  
You mean your lack of a point in the debate? You kept running in circles stuck on the same chord.

 
do you realize thats because you don't get the simple points i make? you literally did it in the previous post and went off on something totally different than what i said, i had to re state it because of that. thats why this is happening. if you don't like it then you should probably read what I'm saying instead of just immediately responding to something i didn't say.
I didn't go off on something totally different. I replied to every comments you made. It is not my fault that need people to point out the obvious that doesn't need to be pointed out. You were unable to see the relation between my reply and your point. I could see it. I understood your points. You're blind to the obvious. Not my fault.

Also, which convincing point did you make in the previous debate? "I don't accept"? Lol... Maybe you should have a look at your own points before being a big mouth.
You’re starting to just ramble and go on tangents. It’s like you didn’t even read my response that ERaspberryLAINED why you didn’t respond to what I said and misrepresented it.
And you say I am the one who rambles. Lol

Posting in the forums despite being terrible at it... why? Cuz I like it...


Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 587



"simran88" wrote:




What am I supposed to say to this? Where's the debate? Whatever. You've got nothing to say. But you won't accept that I had a point. Sore at losing. I get it.


Probably nothing since I’m right. The debate is way over there before you started going on tangents and not responding to what I said. Saying I have nothing to say means literally nothing and isn’t a point and asserting that I’m sore at loosing is again, pointless.


Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 587



"simran88" wrote:


And you say I am the one who rambles. Lol
   

That’s not an argument or point. meaningless.


Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 587

@simran88  and btw, if you want to keep taking shots and insults, i can go there as well but this is probably turning  people off from this forum. if its any consolation, i blame myself for the conversation becoming this way as i should have been more of an anchor like i was with @smart892 , not letting us get off topic like this. noted this for future debates/discussions.


Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 797

"Tennis123" wrote:



"simran88" wrote:


And you say I am the one who rambles. Lol
   

That’s not an argument or point. meaningless.
Neither was most of our conversation before this really... But you're right. We strayed off the topic a little too far. I am to blame as well for being immature enough to respond to every personal comment you made. That was actually rather unlike me.

I'll keep it in mind to not respond to a comment as soon as I read it.

Posting in the forums despite being terrible at it... why? Cuz I like it...


Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6

Feminism is a global diseaster.It destroys families and  healthy nation.