Back left
Back right

Can boys be feminim

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Feminism is a global diseaster.It destroys families and  healthy nation.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"chetnik333" wrote:

What? Why do you say so?

Posting in the forums despite being terrible at it... why? Cuz I like it...

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"simran88" wrote:

"chetnik333" wrote:

What? Why do you say so?

nature has determined the harmony of all the members of the family.  There is another attempt to change nature, and that is nothing but a diseaster.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"chetnik333" wrote:

nature has determined the harmony of all the members of the family.  There is another attempt to change nature, and that is nothing but a diseaster.

i hate modern feminism as well but you do realize that what you said is just an appeal to nature right? that line of reasoning is fallacious 

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"chetnik333" wrote:

"simran88" wrote:

"chetnik333" wrote:

What? Why do you say so?

Are you implying that nature determines that men and women don't have equal worth?

Feminism doesn't imply anything on the roles a man and a women should play. It just means that women are just as important as men. So they should get equal importance. Like the Universal Adult Franchise. Women and men both should get equal opportunities to vote. Etc etc. What's wrong in any of this?

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"simran88" wrote:

"chetnik333" wrote:

"simran88" wrote:

"chetnik333" wrote:

What? Why do you say so?

Are you implying that nature determines that men and women don't have equal worth?

Feminism doesn't imply anything on the roles a man and a women should play. It just means that women are just as important as men. So they should get equal importance. Like the Universal Adult Franchise. Women and men both should get equal opportunities to vote. Etc etc. What's wrong in any of this?

it is ok that,but there are many abuses here,in  Republic of Serpska (Bosnia and Herzegowina)

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"chetnik333" wrote:

"simran88" wrote:

"chetnik333" wrote:

"simran88" wrote:

"chetnik333" wrote:

What? Why do you say so?

it is ok that,but there are many abuses here,in  Republic of Serpska (Bosnia and Herzegowina)
Abuses like what? I think the bigger issue is that women are being abused. And that is because of the lack of the mindset of men considering women to be equal to them.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Yes I indeed do as a feminist my self i think any gender can be feminist

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"simran88" wrote:

"chetnik333" wrote:

"simran88" wrote:

"chetnik333" wrote: abuse like when

woman have more rights than man

"simran88" wrote:

"chetnik333" wrote:

What? Why do you say so?

Abuses like what? I think the bigger issue is that women are being abused. And that is because of the lack of the mindset of men considering women to be equal to them.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

No. Quite simply no.

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fires around me. If you want to get to the top in life, you are going to have to take the stairs.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Forum Activity