Back right

Can boys be feminim

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"smart892" wrote:

Boys shouldn't be feminine . What's wrong with you people

why shouldn't they? whats wrong with you trying to say someone shouldn't do something without a valid reason why? 

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Personally I think boys were made masculine and they should stick to that.

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fires around me. If you want to get to the top in life, you are going to have to take the stairs.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

A boy can be feminine, as well as a girl can be masculine. Sex and gender roles are different.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Males have the right to wear clothing and make-up if that’s what makes them comfortable. Honestly the problem is when people make it their business. It’s not harming them in any way when a guy wears a dress or make-up. So why is it a big deal??

Embrace your truth my friend, my outfit makes me feel powerful too.
WONDER WOMAN

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default guy

boys can be feline ..
which means they have.. right, cat like qualities. do you guys wanna see a zodiac? there's a lot more than 12 animals
find me the word that's just for the way you think because of how your body is? we don't say pregnant, for anything but being pregnant
feminine is for, being a woman too, all female girls are women, it means you can bare someone through
makes you different? sure, but girl is an old world word for
children
, too
women isn't, all female girls are women but boys don't have to be men unless you count being brave

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Well, isn’t be masculine and feminine just a social construct...? It doesn’t really matter if one is masculine or feminine. But really it’s all opinion. Masculinity and feminity are just made up things. I’m sure if you look it up, young boys used to wear dresses, which are considered “feminine” clothes. But this was in the early 1900’s. Clothes are just objects that we put labels on, and putting people in two different categories based on how they act or appear to look isn’t fair to people. I understand, it is an opinion, but I would say that that opinion is very closed minded.

I need you to know that whatever I’m doing here is probably because I’m bored.... except for roleplaying, because I love that. Anything else I do... don’t take me seriously. I’m a bad debater.

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Yes, absolutely! Everyone has a right to be who they really are. In the long run, do appearances and people's ways of life really matter? Probably not.

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I mean....you can, but you might not attract that many girls. I like "pretty boys"(as in, they look like BTS lol)  but not boys with makeup.I'm not talking for everybody, but yeah.
#1 rule:You do you....Unless it hurts someone/something else..... and don't shove it in my face....

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019

sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.
So, I hope to get 5000 posts by the end of June.
-Miss LFlowera Peach UnicornMcCupcRainbowake

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"MissCupcake" wrote:

I mean....you can, but you might not attract that many girls. I like "pretty boys"(as in, they look like BTS lol)  but not boys with makeup.I'm not talking for everybody, but yeah.

#1 rule:You do you....Unless it hurts someone/something else..... and don't shove it in my face....

I can see where you are coming from, but the you may not attract many girls is something I would like to talk about. 

This is a stereotype, but one that can be very correct - but this doesn’t go for every man out there, some just like makeup or more “feminine” clothes. Most of the time, men who wear makeup or dress more “feminine” are homosexual (gay), or sometimes because they prefer that look. But although, technically, there is enough people in the world for SOMEONE to find you attractive. 

And what do you mean by “don’t shove it in my face...”. Because that makes it sound like you disagree with the concept of boys or men being more feminine. I’m not accusing you, I just want to know your opinions. Personally, I think that they can do what ever they want, and I think that the shoving it in your face thing is a little incorrect. I’m sure you don’t say anything when a woman is being super “feminine” because femininity is “normal” for her. But in reality; feminity (AND masculinity) are just made up, social constructs. We formed these over the years, and they don’t matter. Humans, as we have evolved, have changed things and begun to put more, more labels on things, does that make sense? And, as well as, clothes, makeup and the way someone act can just be different from different peoples’ perspectives. And makeup and clothes are just objects - that again, we have put labels on.

I need you to know that whatever I’m doing here is probably because I’m bored.... except for roleplaying, because I love that. Anything else I do... don’t take me seriously. I’m a bad debater.

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Well, I have heard this topic hundreds of times and my answer stays the same. We are all human, we are all equal, we are all entitled to our own opinions but calling a boy gay(homosexual) just because he likes "feminine" things or because he likes "girl clothing" is just plain stupid. You may not be homosexual and find that "disgusting" or "uncomfortable" but just because you think that doesn't mean anything. No. One. Cares. Okay? If a guy "swings that way" that's him, don't try to get in his business by calling him nasty names or saying it isn't right and he should act more masculine. You are you, so stay in your lane and don't get mixed up with other people business, that has NOTHING to do with you. And if guys wearing "feminine clothing" makes you uncomfortable then that sucks. It's your problem, not theirs.

Hey there you, looking for a brighter season. Need to lay your burden down. Hey there you, drowning in a helpless feeling. Buried under deeper ground.