Back left
Back right

Can boys be feminim

Celebs cartoon
Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Well, I have heard this topic hundreds of times and my answer stays the same. We are all human, we are all equal, we are all entitled to our own opinions but calling a boy gay(homosexual) just because he likes "feminine" things or because he likes "girl clothing" is just plain stupid. You may not be homosexual and find that "disgusting" or "uncomfortable" but just because you think that doesn't mean anything. No. One. Cares. Okay? If a guy "swings that way" that's him, don't try to get in his business by calling him nasty names or saying it isn't right and he should act more masculine. You are you, so stay in your lane and don't get mixed up with other people business, that has NOTHING to do with you. And if guys wearing "feminine clothing" makes you uncomfortable then that sucks. It's your problem, not theirs.

Hey there you, looking for a brighter season. Need to lay your burden down. Hey there you, drowning in a helpless feeling. Buried under deeper ground.

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SageModeToes" wrote:

Well, I have heard this topic hundreds of times and my answer stays the same. We are all human, we are all equal, we are all entitled to our own opinions but calling a boy gay(homosexual) just because he likes "feminine" things or because he likes "girl clothing" is just plain stupid. You may not be homosexual and find that "disgusting" or "uncomfortable" but just because you think that doesn't mean anything. No. One. Cares. Okay? If a guy "swings that way" that's him, don't try to get in his business by calling him nasty names or saying it isn't right and he should act more masculine. You are you, so stay in your lane and don't get mixed up with other people business, that has NOTHING to do with you. And if guys wearing "feminine clothing" makes you uncomfortable then that sucks. It's your problem, not theirs.

I’m sorry, was this directed at me? Because I do agree with you. My mother is bisexual, and her girlfriend at the moment dresses more “masculine”, but guess what? I have always maintained the exact example that you had just pointed out. I identify as bisexual, and I, personally, think that people are people and it doesn’t matter how one acts or how they dress, or if they wear music or not. I support ANYONE who puts themself out there, and brave enough to face the cruel society that we live in. Maybe I worded my previous post wrong, or maybe I misinterpreted this and thought that it was directed at me, if I’m wrong - correct me, please. I apologize if I didn’t make my previous post clear at all, because I can do that sometimes. But wither way, I agree with you.

I need you to know that whatever I’m doing here is probably because I’m bored.... except for roleplaying, because I love that. Anything else I do... don’t take me seriously. I’m a bad debater.

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I assure you this post was not directed at you at all. It was directed at all the previous posts that said boys shouldn't be feminine. I do agree with ALL of your previous posts, they were very educating and people should actually read your posts before they respond and make a fool of themselves. 
I also have many gay, lesbian, and bisexual friends even though I am not one myself. Again, this was not directed at you because I do believe in all of your posts, I even liked one to show that I agreed. If my post came off as "targeting" you, I'm sorry because I do agree with all of your posts.
( I forgot to quote you, my bad.)

Hey there you, looking for a brighter season. Need to lay your burden down. Hey there you, drowning in a helpless feeling. Buried under deeper ground.

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SageModeToes" wrote:

I assure you this post was not directed at you at all. It was directed at all the previous posts that said boys shouldn't be feminine. I do agree with ALL of your previous posts, they were very educating and people should actually read your posts before they respond and make a full of themselves. 

I also have many gay, lesbian, and bisexual friends even though I am not one myself. Again, this was not directed at you because I do believe in all of your posts, I even liked one to show that I agreed. If my post came off as "targeting" you, I'm sorry because I do agree with all of your posts.

( I forgot to quote you, my bad.)

(Thank you for clarifying!) 
And I am glad that some people do agree with me! I think that it is whatever one wants to do with their life, so thank you for saying something.

I need you to know that whatever I’m doing here is probably because I’m bored.... except for roleplaying, because I love that. Anything else I do... don’t take me seriously. I’m a bad debater.

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Can boys be feminine? 

Of course. People who identify as a female can wear jeans and t-shirts, as many people who identify as males do. So why can't people who identify as male wear skirts and 'girly' clothing? If it makes them happy and is not bothering anyone, let them! With today's society, it is hard enough to walk outside as a male identifier wearing feminine clothing and makeup without people staring at them like they are monsters. How would you feel if you couldn't wear your favorite shirt because it was deemed for the opposite gender and people would cuss you out for wearing it? Not great, I'm guessing. I'm a male and my favorite shirt is pink, and perhaps I might be feminine, but I don't bother anyone. 

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"DuncanDonuts" wrote:

Can boys be feminine? 

Of course. People who identify as a female can wear jeans and t-shirts, as many people who identify as males do. So why can't people who identify as male wear skirts and 'girly' clothing? If it makes them happy and is not bothering anyone, let them! With today's society, it is hard enough to walk outside as a male identifier without people staring at them like they are monsters. How would you feel if you couldn't wear your favorite shirt because it was deemed for the opposite gender and people would cuss you out for wearing it? Not great, I'm guessing. I'm a male and my favorite shirt is pink, and perhaps I might be feminine, but I don't bother anyone. 

I agree, I wear jeans and t-shirts a lot as well as feminine clothing, too. Clothing is just an object that we have decided to label with two different categories; Masculine and feminine.

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Isn't it interesting how the masculinity of a girl isn't questioned as much as a femininity of a boy? Rather, girls are called out on being "too feminine" themselves.

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Lavenderdaz" wrote:

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.Not allowed.
Wow. Is this simply because you find the concept weird, as stated by you in a previous post? Or do you have other reasons for this strong view of yours. I'm addressing an age old post, aknow, but yeah.

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Every religion and belief, except the "LGBTQ" society believe its possible for boys to be feminine.
but for gods sake , if boys are feminine, then theyre gay. Which is crap

Whether you can or cant , you're right.
~henry Ford ~

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Every religion and belief, except the "LGBTQ" society believe its possible for boys to be feminine.
but for gods sake , if boys are feminine, then theyre gay. Which is crap

Whether you can or cant , you're right.
~henry Ford ~

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity