Back left
Back right

Can boys be feminim

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"warlock49" wrote:

Yeah but not very much
what do you mean?


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"ImagineOrdinary" wrote:

I'm fine with guys wearing make-up and stuff, but I don't really like when they wear dresses and sparkly tight shirts. 



I don't know why I just never have, I honestly don't even like when girls wear tight shirts. 



Also, I say no to dresses because nobody wants to see them hairy legs same goes to girls too.   
I guess thats personal preference but I think they are aloud because body hair is natural


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Oracle-" wrote:

Depends on how well they can make sandwiches.
I suck at making sandwiches XD


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2

Also.There must be some borders.Boy is boy,and gilr is girl.God (or nature for ateists) made us to have family,to have children,to be happy with that,because that is the biggest luck.That is normal.And that is traditionalism.No fascism,nazism,.. that s just propaganda.


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Mirkecetnik" wrote:

Also.There must be some borders.Boy is boy,and gilr is girl.God (or nature for ateists) made us to have family,to have children,to be happy with that,because that is the biggest luck.That is normal.And that is traditionalism.No fascism,nazism,.. that s just propaganda.
but a feminim male can still have children


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 80

Never forget the fall of the Romans. Men dressed like women during the decline of the empire. Also remember the Weimar republic, and their adherence to these ways of life. You reap what you sow.

"A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business"


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
If a boy really, really wants to be feminine, then sure--he can do that. It's his own choice, so he's going to get the consequences. There's going to be people in his life that won't agree and won't be afraid about voicing their opinion, and he'll have to deal with it.

Hello yes I am Abbergrl's mom
December 23rd, 2019 is when I gotta go ;-;
So these last months of mine, I'm gonna try to make them good


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I see nothing wrong with it. Women can be masculine, men can be feminine, it's just makeup and articles of clothing...


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Modernicide" wrote:

Never forget the fall of the Romans. Men dressed like women during the decline of the empire. Also remember the Weimar republic, and their adherence to these ways of life. You reap what you sow.
I don't understand what you are trying to say


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 80

"smiggle0890" wrote:



"Modernicide" wrote:


Never forget the fall of the Romans. Men dressed like women during the decline of the empire. Also remember the Weimar republic, and their adherence to these ways of life. You reap what you sow.
I don't understand what you are trying to say


Those who are ignorant of history are bound to repeat it. That's what I am saying.

"A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business"