Back right

Can boys be feminim

Celebs cartoon
Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"MissCupcake" wrote:

"smart892" wrote:

Every religion and belief, except the "LGBTQ" society believe its possible for boys to be feminine.

but for gods sake , if boys are feminine, then theyre gay. Which is ####

Thank you.

Why thank you?

Never change yourself to make others like you. You are perfectly fine the way you are.

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"icequeen444" wrote:

"MissCupcake" wrote:

"smart892" wrote:

Every religion and belief, except the "LGBTQ" society believe its possible for boys to be feminine.

but for gods sake , if boys are feminine, then theyre gay. Which is ####

Thank you.

Why thank you?

Because it gets annoying every time somebody thinks that if a man is feminine that he is gay or trans, or a woman being masculine.

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019

sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.
So, I hope to get 5000 posts by the end of June.
-Miss LFlowera Peach UnicornMcCupcRainbowake

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Moral rules are always there to control us and save us from any type of bad situation. I believe our ancestors have made this law so that we don't end up this way and I believe they have a reason for this.
I know there r some negative practices but this one isis different.
Boys can be feminine but its better if they're not.
Im done

Whether you can or cant , you're right.
~henry Ford ~

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Morals are relative and differ from person to person. You cant say something is wrong just because it doesnt fit in your old school 'morals'.
Also, what ancestors made such laws? I have never heard any religion say that women HAVE to be feminine and boys HAVE to be masculine. 
Mainly , how is it 'wrong' for boys to be feminine?. You cannot tell someone to not be something. They cant help it, its how they are. Just like you cant help being so opinionated regarding this matter. Why cant there be feminine boys if there can be masculine girls? Why is your perspective gender biased? Why cant you be open to the fact that there could be guys who like being feminine ?
Personally, I admit I find feminine boys weird but I dont call out on them or tell them to stop being so. Idgaf. The only time I would care is if I was dating them bc i wouldnt find that attractive. 

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"SuccessfulLoser" wrote:

Morals are relative and differ from person to person. You cant say something is wrong just because it doesnt fit in your old school 'morals'.

Also, what ancestors made such laws? I have never heard any religion say that women HAVE to be feminine and boys HAVE to be masculine. 

Mainly , how is it 'wrong' for boys to be feminine?. You cannot tell someone to not be something. They cant help it, its how they are. Just like you cant help being so opinionated regarding this matter. Why cant there be feminine boys if there can be masculine girls? Why is your perspective gender biased? Why cant you be open to the fact that there could be guys who like being feminine ?

Personally, I admit I find feminine boys weird but I dont call out on them or tell them to stop being so. Idgaf. The only time I would care is if I was dating them bc i wouldnt find that attractive. 
Ducky XD . its sooo long

~henry Ford ~

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
? Not the point you Pest XD.  And its not.

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"SuccessfulLoser" wrote:

? Not the point you Pest XD.  And its not.
Who u calling pest.

~henry Ford ~

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

no because if they were than they have something wrong with them

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"darkhorses123" wrote:

no because if they were than they have something wrong with them
Exactly

~henry Ford ~

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Omg @smart892 youre totally going off-topic . Dont reply to me here if you dont have an answer to my post which I am guessing you dont. This is a debate forum and not a name calling forum

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity