×
Back left
Back right

Can boys be feminim

Celebs cartoon
Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
You all seem pretty thick skulled , opinionated , narrow minded dumb kids and you are literally not even trying to understand what others are saying . Theres no point in explaining you people I am done with this forum post bye


Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 257

"SuccessfulLoser" wrote:

Morals are relative and differ from person to person. You cant say something is wrong just because it doesnt fit in your old school 'morals'.

Also, what ancestors made such laws? I have never heard any religion say that women HAVE to be feminine and boys HAVE to be masculine. 

Mainly , how is it 'wrong' for boys to be feminine?. You cannot tell someone to not be something. They cant help it, its how they are. Just like you cant help being so opinionated regarding this matter. Why cant there be feminine boys if there can be masculine girls? Why is your perspective gender biased? Why cant you be open to the fact that there could be guys who like being feminine ?

Personally, I admit I find feminine boys weird but I dont call out on them or tell them to stop being so. Idgaf. The only time I would care is if I was dating them bc i wouldnt find that attractive. 
I don't believe calling a feminine guy weird would change anything and I have no right to judge rhem . but ever since globalization started in the 19th century which is due to early capitalism. (Well to the main point..) Ideas and beliefs have spread all over the word. I don't believe accepting every belief is right. And as I've sai before there r moral rules. Moral rules may not be considered important,but they're the basis for laws and regulations and even constitutions. If these laws never existed then the world will be a complete chaos. And we may not even live to see what's going on.so we shall take this law seriously. Even in the field of religions. What religion accepts this?

Whether you can or cant , you're right.
~henry Ford ~


Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Posts: 4

Yes indeed boys can be feminin be cause feminin is when weommen or men think we Mon needs the same rights as men...


Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 578

"smart892" wrote:

I don't believe calling a feminine guy weird would change anything and I have no right to judge rhem . but ever since globalization started in the 19th century which is due to early capitalism. (Well to the main point..) Ideas and beliefs have spread all over the word. I don't believe accepting every belief is right. And as I've sai before there r moral rules. Moral rules may not be considered important,but they're the basis for laws and regulations and even constitutions. If these laws never existed then the world will be a complete chaos. And we may not even live to see what's going on.so we shall take this law seriously. Even in the field of religions. What religion accepts this?


1. you say you "don't have the right" to judge them yet you say that being gay is crap.

2. no one believes that accepting every belief is right, thats why we are talking about this.

3.  why it is a moral rule for someone to not be feminine?

4. just because a law influenced the way things are today doesnt mean it should be accepted today.

5. you havent given a reason why i should take this "law" seriously.

6. you also haven't addressed my points any time i respond to you.


Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Posts: 4

"SuccessfulLoser" wrote:

You all seem pretty thick skulled , opinionated , narrow minded dumb kids and you are literally not even trying to understand what others are saying . Theres no point in explaining you people I am done with this forum post bye
For one why everyone is 'opiniated we're all humans.and two this is a debate on whether boys can be fiminin not a lesson on rules and that


Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 257

"Tennis123" wrote:


"smart892" wrote:

I don't believe calling a feminine guy weird would change anything and I have no right to judge rhem . but ever since globalization started in the 19th century which is due to early capitalism. (Well to the main point..) Ideas and beliefs have spread all over the word. I don't believe accepting every belief is right. And as I've sai before there r moral rules. Moral rules may not be considered important,but they're the basis for laws and regulations and even constitutions. If these laws never existed then the world will be a complete chaos. And we may not even live to see what's going on.so we shall take this law seriously. Even in the field of religions. What religion accepts this?


1. you say you "don't have the right" to judge them yet you say that being gay is crap.

2. no one believes that accepting every belief is right, thats why we are talking about this.

3.  why it is a moral rule for someone to not be feminine?

4. just because a law influenced the way things are today doesnt mean it should be accepted today.

5. you havent given a reason why i should take this "law" seriously.

6. you also haven't addressed my points any time i respond to you.

1) I'm not judging feminine guys but I strictly oppose the lgbtq society. 2) I do not believe in every belief that exists but every religion opposes this, which clearly shows this isn't such a random belief. 3)I believe its wrong for a boy to be feminine. Feminism existed for females. Females shouldn't be masculine either. Feminism and masculinity are traits which differentiates male from female. If females turn male and female. Then how will we tell them apart? 4)laws are there to protect us. We shouldn't believe in old traditions but just because its old doesn't mean its useless. I believe this law existed for a reason. 5) breaking laws results in punishments. We can't break or ignore these laws just because its old. 6)sorry. I never paid much attention. I'll try to focus on afterwards.

Whether you can or cant , you're right.
~henry Ford ~


Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"smart892" wrote:



"Tennis123" wrote:



 




"smart892" wrote:


I don't believe calling a feminine guy weird would change anything and I have no right to judge rhem . but ever since globalization started in the 19th century which is due to early capitalism. (Well to the main point..) Ideas and beliefs have spread all over the word. I don't believe accepting every belief is right. And as I've sai before there r moral rules. Moral rules may not be considered important,but they're the basis for laws and regulations and even constitutions. If these laws never existed then the world will be a complete chaos. And we may not even live to see what's going on.so we shall take this law seriously. Even in the field of religions. What religion accepts this?


1. you say you "don't have the right" to judge them yet you say that being gay is crap.

2. no one believes that accepting every belief is right, thats why we are talking about this.

3.  why it is a moral rule for someone to not be feminine?

4. just because a law influenced the way things are today doesnt mean it should be accepted today.

5. you havent given a reason why i should take this "law" seriously.

6. you also haven't addressed my points any time i respond to you.

1) I'm not judging feminine guys but I strictly oppose the lgbtq society. 2) I do not believe in every belief that exists but every religion opposes this, which clearly shows this isn't such a random belief. 3)I believe its wrong for a boy to be feminine. Feminism existed for females. Females shouldn't be masculine either. Feminism and masculinity are traits which differentiates male from female. If females turn male and female. Then how will we tell them apart? 4)laws are there to protect us. We shouldn't believe in old traditions but just because its old doesn't mean its useless. I believe this law existed for a reason. 5) breaking laws results in punishments. We can't break or ignore these laws just because its old. 6)sorry. I never paid much attention. I'll try to focus on afterwards.
You say that just because some laws are old doesn't mean they are useless. Well, did you know that you could be caged and people could throw fruit at you if you said something against the king or even just stole something? A lot of old laws are in fact useless and dangerous. Also, it was never a law that a male couldn't be feminine and a female masculine. Sure, it was illegal to be homosexual at some point, but the times have changed. Perhaps it's time to catch up a bit with modern news before posting.

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.


Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 257

"DuncanDonuts" wrote:

"smart892" wrote:



"Tennis123" wrote:



 




"smart892" wrote:


I don't believe calling a feminine guy weird would change anything and I have no right to judge rhem . but ever since globalization started in the 19th century which is due to early capitalism. (Well to the main point..) Ideas and beliefs have spread all over the word. I don't believe accepting every belief is right. And as I've sai before there r moral rules. Moral rules may not be considered important,but they're the basis for laws and regulations and even constitutions. If these laws never existed then the world will be a complete chaos. And we may not even live to see what's going on.so we shall take this law seriously. Even in the field of religions. What religion accepts this?


1. you say you "don't have the right" to judge them yet you say that being gay is cr#####

2. no one believes that accepting every belief is right, thats why we are talking about this.

3.  why it is a moral rule for someone to not be feminine?

4. just because a law influenced the way things are today doesnt mean it should be accepted today.

5. you havent given a reason why i should take this "law" seriously.

6. you also haven't addressed my points any time i respond to you.

1) I'm not judging feminine guys but I strictly oppose the lgbtq society. 2) I do not believe in every belief that exists but every religion opposes this, which clearly shows this isn't such a random belief. 3)I believe its wrong for a boy to be feminine. Feminism existed for females. Females shouldn't be masculine either. Feminism and masculinity are traits which differentiates male from female. If females turn male and female. Then how will we tell them apart? 4)laws are there to protect us. We shouldn't believe in old traditions but just because its old doesn't mean its useless. I believe this law existed for a reason. 5) breaking laws results in punishments. We can't break or ignore these laws just because its old. 6)sorry. I never paid much attention. I'll try to focus on afterwards.
You say that just because some laws are old doesn't mean they are useless. Well, did you know that you could be caged and people could throw fruit at you if you said something against the king or even just stole something? A lot of old laws are in fact useless and dangerous. Also, it was never a law that a male couldn't be feminine and a female masculine. Sure, it was illegal to be homosexual at some point, but the times have changed. Perhaps it's time to catch up a bit with modern news before posting.
So are u saying all traditional laws are useless? Hammurabis law, the ten commandments of God. I believe these laws are the most essential laws on our lives

Whether you can or cant , you're right.
~henry Ford ~


Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 578

"smart892" wrote:

1) I'm not judging feminine guys but I strictly oppose the lgbtq society.

when you say something is crap, you are giving a negative connotation with the thing, which is a judgement of that thing.

"smart892" wrote:

2) I do not believe in every belief that exists but every religion opposes this, which clearly shows this isn't such a random belief.

even if every religion opposes this, that doesn't mean that it is true. and i dont care if it is a random belief, i care if it is properly justified and correct.

"smart892" wrote:

3)I believe its wrong for a boy to be feminine. Feminism existed for females. Females shouldn't be masculine either. Feminism and masculinity are traits which differentiates male from female. If females turn male and female. Then how will we tell them apart?

no one has all masculine or all feminine traits, so where are you willing to draw this line because it is very blurry and unclear. and you can be feminine while also clearly being male. being feminine doesnt mean being a female.

"smart892" wrote:

4)laws are there to protect us. We shouldn't believe in old traditions but just because its old doesn't mean its useless. I believe this law existed for a reason.

never claimed that its useless, and you are saying it exist for a reason, i need a good reason for it to still exist.

"smart892" wrote:

5) breaking laws results in punishments. We can't break or ignore these laws just because its old.

i dont see any punishment for breaking your "law" and i never claimed anyone should break or ignore it just because it is old.


Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 1

who cares? legit, I have other things to worry about that don't involve me obsessing over whether a male should be masculine or feminine. are you feminine? cool. masculine? also cool.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Forum Activity