Back right

Can boys be feminim

Celebs cartoon
Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"seoulsseola" wrote:

who cares? legit, I have other things to worry about that don't involve me obsessing over whether a male should be masculine or feminine. are you feminine? cool. masculine? also cool.
She's right. I find this debate utterly useless. When there are millions of people starving and striving for life. We're here arguing on whether a boy should act feminine or not. I believe boys shouldn't act feminine and I'm not changing my mind. Im done

Whether you can or cant , you're right.
~henry Ford ~

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"smart892" wrote:

She's right. I find this debate utterly useless. When there are millions of people starving and striving for life. We're here arguing on whether a boy should act feminine or not. I believe boys shouldn't act feminine and I'm not changing my mind. Im done

it seems useless because you aren't open to the idea of being wrong. Being dogmatic and refusing to change or engage in discussion is the reason people are ignorant. were you helping starving people, then just started having a debate on the internet instead? if not, then saying "people are starving" is not an excuse to deny having your beliefs put up to criticism. this quote is actually disgusting to me.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Tennis123" wrote:

"smart892" wrote:

it seems useless because you aren't open to the idea of being wrong. Being dogmatic and refusing to change or engage in discussion is the reason people are ignorant. were you helping starving people, then just started having a debate on the internet instead? if not, then saying "people are starving" is not an excuse to deny having your beliefs put up to criticism. this quote is actually disgusting to me.
Arguing on such a matter is useless. And I admit I am never giving up on the believe boys shouldn't be feminine. Wherever this argument is going there is no way I'm believing its right. I may be narrow minded but I'm right on this one. I'm not arguing anymore

Whether you can or cant , you're right.
~henry Ford ~

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"smart892" wrote:

"DuncanDonuts" wrote:

"smart892" wrote:

"Tennis123" wrote: 

"smart892" wrote:

I don't believe calling a feminine guy weird would change anything and I have no right to judge rhem . but ever since globalization started in the 19th century which is due to early capitalism. (Well to the main point..) Ideas and beliefs have spread all over the word. I don't believe accepting every belief is right. And as I've sai before there r moral rules. Moral rules may not be considered important,but they're the basis for laws and regulations and even constitutions. If these laws never existed then the world will be a complete chaos. And we may not even live to see what's going on.so we shall take this law seriously. Even in the field of religions. What religion accepts this?

1. you say you "don't have the right" to judge them yet you say that being gay is cr#####

2. no one believes that accepting every belief is right, thats why we are talking about this.

3.  why it is a moral rule for someone to not be feminine?

4. just because a law influenced the way things are today doesnt mean it should be accepted today.

5. you havent given a reason why i should take this "law" seriously.

6. you also haven't addressed my points any time i respond to you.

1) I'm not judging feminine guys but I strictly oppose the lgbtq society. 2) I do not believe in every belief that exists but every religion opposes this, which clearly shows this isn't such a random belief. 3)I believe its wrong for a boy to be feminine. Feminism existed for females. Females shouldn't be masculine either. Feminism and masculinity are traits which differentiates male from female. If females turn male and female. Then how will we tell them apart? 4)laws are there to protect us. We shouldn't believe in old traditions but just because its old doesn't mean its useless. I believe this law existed for a reason. 5) breaking laws results in punishments. We can't break or ignore these laws just because its old. 6)sorry. I never paid much attention. I'll try to focus on afterwards.
You say that just because some laws are old doesn't mean they are useless. Well, did you know that you could be caged and people could throw fruit at you if you said something against the king or even just stole something? A lot of old laws are in fact useless and dangerous. Also, it was never a law that a male couldn't be feminine and a female masculine. Sure, it was illegal to be homosexual at some point, but the times have changed. Perhaps it's time to catch up a bit with modern news before posting.
I never said all. And I am currently researching the Hammurabi laws. Many, if not all, professors say or note that these ancient laws are cruel and unequal. The death penalty was listed 30 times. People could get whipped if they defended themselves against a higher-classman. And according to my source, they would be whipped 60 times. If someone accused another man of homicide and they could not prove it, the accuser would be killed. And why did you even mention these laws when they were not even part of the ten commandments? Yes, I agree with some of those laws, but I don't believe in God. Does that mean I should be flogged in public for having different beliefs? And one last point. What does the Jewish religion have to do with this?

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"smart892" wrote:

Arguing on such a matter is useless.

these questions and discussions actually have an impact on peoples lives, you dismissing it and saying that it is useless is sad.

"smart892" wrote:

And I admit I am never giving up on the believe boys shouldn't be feminine.

Wherever this argument is going there is no way I'm believing its right. I may be narrow minded but I'm right on this one. I'm not arguing anymore

this is just diarrhea of the mind. To not even consider being wrong is the most intellectually lazy thing a person can do.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SuccessfulLoser" wrote:

You all seem pretty thick skulled , opinionated , narrow minded dumb kids and you are literally not even trying to understand what others are saying . Theres no point in explaining you people I am done with this forum post bye
Whoa dude. That is basically the whole point of a debate.

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Yes, boys can be feminine if they want to. It's perfectly okay.

Why does it always rain on those who shine the most?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Forum Activity