×
Back left
Back right

Debate on flat earth

Celebs cartoon
Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Earth is flat and so are other planets. They just spin very fast along their diameter thus creating an illusion of being round.


Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 264

A 3d organism living in a 2d world. This is crazy

Whether you can or cant , you're right.
~henry Ford ~


Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 264

"Kobefan8" wrote:

"SuccessfulLoser" wrote:

Earth is flat and so are other planets. They just spin very fast along their diameter thus creating an illusion of being round.


smh... Watch this:
###########################################
Exactly. Thank you

Whether you can or cant , you're right.
~henry Ford ~


Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6

"smart892" wrote:



"Kobefan8" wrote:




"SuccessfulLoser" wrote:


Earth is flat and so are other planets. They just spin very fast along their diameter thus creating an illusion of being round.


smh... Watch this:
###########################################
Exactly. Thank you

Great to see that some people have brain cells.

Basketball is life...


Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Think about it. If the Earth was flat, our skies wouldn’t be so high, the moon wouldn’t fit, and we’d be pancakes that can barely move.

Friends and stuffed animals- part of my inner family. ❤️


Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 462

"MidnightPuppy999" wrote:

Think about it. If the Earth was flat, our skies wouldn’t be so high, the moon wouldn’t fit, and we’d be pancakes that can barely move.


Exactly.

Never change yourself to make others like you. You are perfectly fine the way you are.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Forum Activity