Back right

The existence of lgbtq society is wrong

Celebs cartoon
Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"smart892" wrote:

God didn't create u gay . u chose to be 1

Idk about you, but I cant make myself be attracted to the same gender no matter how long I try. If you can, i got some news for you. lmao

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

i fully support lgbtq

ɥʇᴉɯS uɥoſ
¿uʍop-ǝpᴉsdn ɟɟnʇs ⅋ sʞuᴉl puǝs oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ǝʍ op ʎɥM

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

LGBTQIA stuff, all of it is scientific. How your brain works. A gay man is fully attracted to other men not because he decided he wanted to but because he is literally incapable of being attracted to the female body. SCIENCE. It help explain the unexplainable and it explains this. No it technically is not a choice, those who are homosexual, Heterosexual, Bisexual, Trans. All of that is because stuff in their brain caused it. But even if it is a choice. Who are you to tell them they can't be what they want to be?

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Oh, I personally don't believe in God so no higher being made me how I am. I feel that it's a lame excuse for a lot of things but that means nothing here.

My point is; You are entitled to your opinion. If you believe something don't let others change your mind, you have that liberty.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Let them be. I might not support it, but I don’t have any right to show any form of disrespect towards them.

Friends and stuffed animals- part of my inner family. ❤️

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Forum Activity