Back left
Back right

emo and scene kids

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
did u notice that on this website the people here are mainly emo or scene? it's actually kind of cool because everywhere else you go there are like, NEVER any scene or emo people. Vampire

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
What exactly is the debate topic here? If it's our opinions on these groups, then I do have a few things to say: The style and music genre of emo and scene are simply visual kei rip-offs and cliches. However, I can't say the same for some people. As Tasha, or Brooke, or whoever said... Some people are actaully intouch with their emotions, which, I suppose, really makes them "emo." Others, think that being emo is just about cutting their wrists, writing depressing (rather stupid) poetry (usually venting about how they hate their parents, or the world.) I had a lot more to talk about...but I'm afraid the filter monster might catch my post. If it's on how cool it is to have them here....It's not, in my opinion. People are people. No matter what they classify themselves as.

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Everybody hates them, The End -.-

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"NachozRule" wrote:

Everybody hates them, The End -.-
Yeah. Short, sweet, and down to the point. :P

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Since ninety nine point nine percent of the people on here who claim to be emo/scene are fake little posers, no, it's really not cool.. There are plenty of people out in the world who "emo" or "scene". It just depends on your definition of the two terms.

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Post with mods.

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"marilyn_mansonluvr" wrote:

did u notice that on this website the people here are mainly emo or scene? it's actually kind of cool because everywhere else you go there are like, NEVER any scene or emo people. Vampire

Did you also notice, if there are 100 emos, 99 are using the same pic?

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
And the one that isn't is using the same pic as another hundred of them.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Can't say I like either of them. (By what I've seen of them)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Can't say I like either of them. (By what I've seen of them)
That's pretty insulting to me. ._.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity