Back left
Back right

why are girls so girly

Celebs cartoon
Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"FunKid" wrote:

All I could say is,I’m NOT GIRLY AT ALL. I don’t go crazy with pink,I don’t play with Barbies,I don’t even LIKE the thought of being girly. But the main point is girls are girly to show they like being girls and they like to get on with the trends. If a girly thing comes,the girls all go crazy about it. It’s worse than influenza. But it’s very usual. It’s very hard not to play with a thing every one of your friend plays. I hope this can help you with your question and you can understand. Thanks.
How you managed to make girls sound like the most shalllow little creatures is beyond me.

Posting in the forums despite being terrible at it... why? Cuz I like it...

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl

Being girly is more of a stereotype. If girls like those kind of things, let them be. If you don't like what they do, find people on chat rooms or social media. It is a characteristic some females possess rather than something every girl does. You can't judge people for not being as brave as you. Its wrong. Its not their fault their like that, its influence.

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl

Agreed.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

No reason

Bebe Rexha
Bebe Rexha
is very good.She is my favourite.

SPOILER

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity