Back left
Back right
Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hi guys, I really want to know your opinions on BTS. Do you think they are overrated or not? For me personally i think they are special and remind me of Queen a lot more than The Beatles. Please don’t be rude to each other all of us have different opinions!!!

What can be seen but cannot be touched

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I love BTS! They make amazing music and are so talented. They have helped me through lots of hard times in my life.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

To me I feel as if they are pretty overrated.. but this is coming from someone who has little knowledge of kpop Frustrated/

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

In my opinion they are pretty overrated

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
-Michael Jackson

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Being a former army, or BTS stan myself, I know that they are very hardworking, but the fandom is getting more toxic year after year, and while I do know that they are pretty hardworking-I wouldn't say they are extremely talented and their music doesn't hold much of a meaning as most people make it appear to be. They do deserve recognition though, as they have worked hard, but I personally think their fandom hypes them up too much, and they aren't as amazing as people make them seem to be.

I also don't like k-pop anymore. But that doesn't mean I hate BTS. I just think they aren't that good. For the kind and not too overly obsessed armys out there, I send no hate. I know they mean a lot to you, but I think nowadays people are being too obsessed with them.

Example, I can go on a YouTube video completely unrelated to k-pop, some army comments, and then everyone starts shouting army and bringing BTS into this. It's fun to talk about a fandom you like, but on a video irrelevant to it, and all the time? It can get a little annoying. 

♥ tonight you belong to me ♥

0:09──o───────── -1:53

⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Okay, this is coming from a goth- a person when it comes to music tastes that sits at the other end of the spectrum. I have respect for these groups and the fast success they have gained but in my opinion they are Kpop's answer to One Direction- another fully managed boy band that does nothing except have a pretty face, sing and dance. At least some effort does go into their group which I think is good but the whole thing seems to me, bland. The fandom just makes me question everything even more. I don't know much about Kpop but i dislike what I can see from a surface level. I don't dislike the boys themselves- I admire their expression of their original personalities that make up the group but the music just isn't my cup of tea. I also don't understand the hype as a majority of the western fandom don't even know what they're saying without using a translator. Basically in my opinion, the invested almost possessed fandom doesn't suit the superficial everyday pop music these boys are putting out- I don't deny the power of music and the effect it has on some peoples lives but with this band I don't see it. And again, I just think that BTS is nothing special and is just another boy band like the many boy bands we have seen before and my little knowledge on the band doesn't help me discuss any further. If BTS helped you through things, good for you! I don't deny it, but personally i know it wouldn't help me- every person's taste in music is different!

You can't allow other people to put a price on what you do, otherwise you don't consider what you do to have any have any value at all, and that's nonsense. -Robert Smith

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

50-50 possibly. Songs are sometimes annoying...

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
    Ranking:

I'm more of a Cavetown fan myself, and the BTS fandom is kindaaa toxic, but that's just my opinion. (no hate to BTS fans)

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

so cute