Back left
Back right

Debate: What sport is the best?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

In this thing you can debate with other people about why you think your fave sport is the best. You CAN debate about multiple sports, and instead of talking about why sports you like are good, you MAY talk about why you hate certain sports.

I'll start us off.

I think that skateboarding is one off the best because it's fun AND you can use your'e skate board skills to, let's say, get to school faster, and transporting on a skateboard doesn't cause pollution like cars

I like to listen to the Bill Nye The Science Guy theme song on repeat at full volume so I do it a lot.
Yeah I'm weird, but I don't go around judging people's differences.

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I love archery, personally. The best is prob soccer, because it's something you can get dirty in, it's simple and everyone can do it (unless they have certain disabilities)

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fires around me. If you want to get to the top in life, you are going to have to take the stairs.

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

@ElisaHunterOfArtemis  I love your explanation of soccer, and I agree that soccer and archery are fun. They still aren't really my favorite though. with soccer, it can be complecated sometimes, like "is it a goalie kick?" "which team's ball is it?" "Punt or kick it?" and others.

I like to listen to the Bill Nye The Science Guy theme song on repeat at full volume so I do it a lot.

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I usually let others figure that out, Lol.

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fires around me. If you want to get to the top in life, you are going to have to take the stairs.

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

Yeah but when you play goalie on your team...

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I don't play on proper teams...

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I used too... I was goalie..
now I just play with my friends and they always make me goalie beccause IM SOOOO PROFFESSIONAL

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I played for like 4 hrs straight at a party with a mix of kids, teens, and adults. It was lots of fun. Super unprofessional.

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

Basketball because I've been playing it since I was a little kid and I still play did to this day! smile

Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I think each person can have many reason for every sport being their favorite. My favorite is Lacrosse because it is fast and you have to have good hand eye coordination for it.