Back left
Back right
Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Ice_Noobz" wrote:

Fun fact: you quoted the wrong Amendment (2nd amendment is the right to bear arms)

​In my defense, I just asked someone lol

Let's get one thing straight. I'm not. *insert outdated gesture like dab*

Posted 28 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I say that Gay marriage is fine. A persons sexuality is fine what ever it is. I think that people who protest on Same Sex Marriage are stupid. Because it is no ones business what another persons sexuality is.

Posted 22 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

What's that nonsense,it is not okay. How can one think about having a relationship with same sex. It is also a sin in the sight of God

Posted 22 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Pere" wrote:

What's that nonsense,it is not okay. How can one think about having a relationship with same sex. It is also a sin in the sight of God
not really I'm a lesbian. It's love

Umm...let's see. I'm straighter than a circlesmile

Posted 22 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Pere" wrote:

youre just asserting that and they think of it bc its something that they cant really change. Its pretty obvious considering that i cant make myself attracted to guys and you cant make yourself attracted to girls.

Posted 22 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Tennis123" wrote:

"Pere" wrote:

youre just asserting that and they think of it bc its something that they cant really change. Its pretty obvious considering that i cant make myself attracted to guys and you cant make yourself attracted to girls.

hes right I'm natuly attracted to girls

Umm...let's see. I'm straighter than a circlesmile

Posted 19 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Pere" wrote:

What are you talking about, we are not talking about sins, we are talking about a human being. It is their feelings, so why does it bother you? Look at the polls, more americans support Same sex marriage.

Posted 12 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Maybe I was being judgemental. I was brought up like that and I still believe gay marriage should not be accepted in this world.I am sorry if I have said anything that will offensive to anyone but it is my believe and my values.

Posted 11 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Pere" wrote:

Maybe I was being judgemental. I was brought up like that and I still believe gay marriage should not be accepted in this world.I am sorry if I have said anything that will offensive to anyone but it is my believe and my values.

Really you don't need to apologize you said what you believe. Its offensive but people need to grow a backbone. I'm gay but I'm not gonna force people to feel guilty about what they believe in. That's one of the reasons why I say the LGBT community is toxic they keep pushing that they're the victim and blaming it on Christians and Republicans. In reality, they're being childish. Its written in the constitution the 1st amendment right to free speech. Everyone has the right to how they think so we shouldn't condemn people for what they believe in. So really you have no reason to apologize for exercising your rights.

You know just wasting my life away watching other destroy themselves

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity